New Schools~37

Yn POV

I picked the phone up. My mom sounded like she was forcing to hold back tears. I asked her what's wrong which wasn't a very good idea because she busted out into tears so my dad had to talk to me. "Honey I'm so so sorry." He said but stopped. "Wait sorry for what dad. What's going on." I say as a dropped my keys in the counter. I was in my way to my room when my dad said something. "Honey Lilly got into a plane crash on her way to California. She didn't make it." He said. I stopped in my tracks and my heart dropped to the floor. Tears started flowing out of my eyes but there was no expression on my face. I dropped my phone on the floor which broke the screen. I was stuck in my place. I heard the door open. "Hey baby do you know what the homework was in mrs-" Colby said but stopped. I slowly turned around with my face frozen but tears still rushing down my cheeks. "Oh my god babe are you okay?!" I said running over to me. 

"My sister is dead" I whispered. His eyes widened and wrapped his arms around me. "Oh my god baby how?" He said softly stroking my hair. "Plane crash". I said quietly. He stroked my back to try to comfort me but all I did was sob in hes shoulder.  "Why does this have to happen to me!" I screamed. I guess I was loud enough for devyn to come out of her apartment with Corey to see me crying.  "What happened Yn?" Devyn said running over to us. Colby told her what happened which caused her to cry with me.  "Im so sorry Yn" she said with pain in her voice. I l=finally let Colby go and wiped my eyes with my sleeve.  "it doesnt feel real" i whisper. I assume devyn texted the girls because kat and tara rushed into my arms. I tried my best not to bust out in tears but that didnt work so here came the water works once again. They guys gave us some privacy so I could talk it out with the girls before I do with them since I know them better.  

I explained what happened and what  i was gonna do.  I soon became numb with the pain and stopped crying and thinking about it . The girls went home to give me some time alone. I ordered a new iPhone which would come tomorrow morning before school. I took a relaxing bath to ease my nerves and to take my mind off of the situation. It worked for a little while until I fell asleep.

The next morning got dressed for the second day of senior year. I got my new phone and set it up before the bell rang. No one knew my sister died which is a good thing seeing as I would get a whole bunch of sorry's and looks. I got through the day without any bad things happening which I am very thankful for. In 6th period, we had to do ice baths for our muscles because tomorrow is our first practice. Everyone got their own tub full of hose water and ice.  I was having a good time seeing as I had to help kat actually get her legs down in the water. football player had to do the same across the track field so colby and jake were doing it.  The girls were talking to one another until we saw the football players come out on the track field with only their shorts on. I mean we were in spanks and a sports bra.

We kept laughing at the fact that the guys were throwing ice cubes at each other and down their shorts.  They had to do the same thing as the volleyball players and had to sit in the ice bath all period.  once the boys had to finally get in the bath, colby and jake were the most stubborn. three of the football players had to actually get out of their ice bath and pic colby and jake up to put them in the bath.  All we heard were screams from my boyfriend and jake. I actually laughed and smile for real this time.