New Schools (part 12)

Everyone looked around. "Where's Andrea?" Kat said. "That bitch is kicked out of the group" said devyn. "Yo what happened." Sam said confused. "She doesn't like Yn and I dating and apparently she has liked me for over a year now and talked shit about her." Colby said tightening  his grip on my waist. "I could feel it in my bones that she was the bitch of the group" I said. "So she doesn't like Yn because you two are dating and she liked you for a little over a year?" Tara said. "Shocking" she added. "Anyways I'm gonna go get my stuff out of my locker and get ready for lunch." Devyn said taking some Advil's for her cramps. "Oh shit I didn't realize what time it was. I could've already had lunch right now" Jake said taking Tara up with him. We all got to a free table. "So how do you like it here so far?" Colby said putting his hand on my thigh. "It's good so far. Besides the fact that Andrea hates me." I told him. We continued eating for about 5 minutes. "Hey hoes." Andrea says with a cup of lemonade. "The fuck do you want whore" Colby said pulling my chair closer to his. "I just wanted to say congratulations and that I found another boy, Brennen. And I wanted to see if Yn was a little thirsty for some lemonade." She said putting the cup over my head. My reflexes acted and slapped the cup towards her making it pour on her clothes. "Karmas a bitch" Kat said pushing her lips together to stop her from laughing. Andrea turned towards her and slapped her across the face. I couldn't control my self. I crawled over the table and pushed Andrea into a trash can and grabed a nearby plate that still had scraps of food and poured it on her. She gasped at the fact that ranch that was going down her shirt. "Yep karma really is a bitch. Next time you even think about laying a hand on my girl, I'll take you to a dump truck next time." I say as I pushed the trash can with wheels across the middle of the cafeteria into the center to where everyone could see. Lots of people cheered me on, lots of people laughed, and lots of people were shocked. Kat turned me around and hugged me tight. I really wasn't much of a hugger but I gave in. "Thank you so much Yn." She said burying her head in my shoulder. "Your welcome. I mean you are my girl." I say laughing into hers. We finished lunch and went to the football field to watch the guys practice for their big game Friday. Sam, Colby, Corey, and Jake were all dressed in their jerseys and boy was Colby hot. He looked over to me like he knew what I was thinking and winked at me. I blushed and continued to watch.