New Schools part 8

*COLBY POV*
Damn she is hot. I said to myself staring at Yn. She looked over at me from the ledge and I immediately seen her eyes shimmer in the sunset. Her eyes were so gorgeous. Fuck. She had an affect on me. Especially last night when we had....never mind. "Hey Colby wanna eat the last half of the subway sandwich before the other girls eat it." Sam said snapping me back to reality. "Yea sure" I said taking the sandwich into my mouth. We finished eating and getting to know each. "Guys I think we should get going before the manager finds us up here." Kat said cleaning up. We all agreed to go back and when I found the yns apartment was right across from mine but across the giant hallway, this was going to suck because she made me drool. She was so pretty and sweet. And very sneaky just like us. I like her a lot. "Hey Sam can I come to your apartment for a little bit." I told him before he unlocked his door. Everyone was already in their apartment besides Sam and I. "Uh sure man what for" he said. "I need to talk to you about something." Okay well come on then." He said. We walk through his door and sit on the couch. "So what do you wanna talk to me about." He asked. "Well you know Yn, she's really pretty and the night of the football party at school, we got drunk and...." I trailed off. His eyes got wider and wider by the second he realized what we had done. "Bro what the fuck, that's awesome." He said smiling. "You two are perfect for each other even though we've only known her for about a 2 weeks" he said. "Yeah but I don't think she feels the same way" I said looking down. "Brova, have you seen the way she looks at you. She's already fallen for you." I smiled at him. "Now go get some rest because we have school tomorrow" He said patting my back. I nodded and walked back to my apartment and as I opened the door, a note fell from the door knob. Meet me under the bleachers right when the home bell rings, Yn. I smiled to myself and put the note on my table.
*THE NEXT MORNING*
I wake up and get ready. I walked to my car and as I shut the door, I seen Yn walk out of the building to her car. She looks up at me and smiled. I smile back and wave at her. I get out of the gate and see her turn to Starbucks. I arrive to school and seen sams, Corey's, and Jakes, and Andreas car already in their parking spots. We walk to school and immediately went to the basement where we would always hang out. (In this school, you don't fail because it's up to you weather you want a good grade or not) we all sit down and start talking. I notice that Andrea kept looking at me and once I turned her direction, she turned the other way. I have a suspicion she likes me but idk.