New schools (part 16) ⚠️SMUT⚠️

*YNS POV*
We drove home and the whole ride, Colby has his hand on my thigh which sent shivers down my spine but in a good way. We got to my apartment door and as soon as he locked my bedroom door, he passionately kissed me lips. I slid my tongue across his bottom lip asking to be let in and he opened up. I spreaded me on the bed and starting stripping me and himself until we were fully naked and got a condom from his dresser. "God your so beautiful" he whispered in my ear as he left hickeys down to my collar bone. He found my g-spot and I let out a small moan. He smirked against my skin knowing he found it. He broke away from my neck and lined himself up with my entrance. He glanced up at me making sure it was okay and I nodded. I wanted him so badly. Slowly, he pushed himself into me. I let out a moan of pleasure. He pumped out faster and faster. With each thrust he let out a grunt. "Fuck Yn I'm close" he said in between moans. That's when I stopped him and flipped us over. "Babe why did you do that. I was so close" he whined. "I'm in control now" I said smirking. He smirked back and laid back. I crawled on top of him and position myself with his length. I slowly went down halfway and as he moved his hips showing me he was impatient, I went down all the way. Each time, I went harder and faster. "F-fuck Colby" I said putting my hands on his chest for balance. "I'm close" he told me. "Me too" I replied. To his surprise, I went down on him once more as hard as I could and cummed all over his dick and he came inside the condom. I fell down on the bed as I tried to gather my breath back. He disposed the condom and laid with me. "I love you" I said as I buried my face in his warm chest. "I love you too" he answered holding me close. He picked a kiss on my forehead and we fell fast asleep.