New schools~30

Yn POV

Her face lifted as I said his name. "I honestly don't know how to tell you this" I say softly. Confusion covered her expression. Then her eyes grew. "He broke up with me didn't he. He loves someone else. He doesn't trust me. He wishes I was never dating him!" She said all at once freaking out. "Kat!" I said loud enough for her to hear. "Babe it's alright. No he doesn't hate you or trust you. He uh." I say trailing off. I didn't want to hurt my best friends feelings let alone when she's in the hospital. If she starts to freak out and have a seizure then I won't be able to see her again. "He what?" She said snapping me back to reality. "He uh wanted me to um tell you that he misses you so much. He can't wait to see you." I say smiling softly. She returned a smile back. I heard the door open and the doctor came in with papers. "Good news Ms.Stuart. The test results came back negative so we can let you go now if you'd like. You just have to fill out a few papers and you'll be able to live your life" he said softly. He handed us the papers to fill out and we headed towards my car. "I can't wait to see sammy and Devyn and Colby and all of those crackheads!" She said. She pulled out her phone and texted the chat. Everyone was excited. We got to the parking garage and went to my apartment. All the guy and girls were waiting. Once Kat came in through the door, Devyn and Tara screeched and ran to hug her. They sat there for a little bit then when Sam came into kats view, she ran up to him and hugged him. "Oh how I've missed you" she said. "I missed you too baby" he said. I could see the guilt in his eyes. Sam looked over kats shoulder to me giving me sad eyes. I shook my head letting him know I didn't tell her. "Thank you so much" he mouthed to me. I still hated what he had done to her but at least she was happy. I just nodded. "Hey guys, school starts in 2 weeks and we haven't done school shopping. We have to look our best for school" Devyn said. "Ok then. Well make plans for tomorrow to go to the mall" Corey said. She ran to the counter along with the rest of us girls and we started to plan. I could hear the guys laughing at how excited we were for shopping. We were going at 12:00 pm and we would just go wherever we wanted.