New Schools~ 35

Yn POV

We hung out at his apartment for a little longer when we decided to go to sams apartment. I knock on his door and nothing happened. I knocked louder and still no answer. I turned the doorknob and heard moans from the bedroom. "Damn how come kat and Sam get to have morning sex" Colby said. I slapped his chest. "Shut it Brock. Hey you wanna scare them" I asked. "Hell yeah."  We walked up to the door and bust it open. They both jumped under the covers but the girl that I thought was kat didn't have blue hair but brown. "Woah woah woah!" Sam yelled. "Really man! Why did you do that?!" He continued. My eyes widened when I knew for a fact that wasn't Katrina. "Who the fuck is that Samuel!?" I asked. I pulled my phone out and texted kat and she said she was at devyns. "I'm gonna kill both of you!!!" I yell trying to run to them but Colby held me in my place. "Woah hold up! You're cheating on Katrina!" Colby said. "Who the fuck is she?!" I said still trying to get out of Colby's grip. "Chill out! This is um Katy." Sam said shamefully. "Im calling kat right now!" I yelled. "No yn please! She means nothing to me." Sam stated. "Yes the fuck I am Sam! This is twice that you've cheated on her! I had to lie behind my best friends back for you!" I screamed. I stormed out of the room with Colby following and shaking his head disappointingly at Sam. I barge through Corey and devyns apartment and run to kat. "Kat I have to tell you something. It's very important" I said. She nodded and was ready to listen. "Okay so Colby and I were going to sams apartment to hang out when we heard moans coming from his room and we assumed it was you so we tried to be funny and interrupt you guys but we found out another girl that wasn't you was in his bed hooking up with Sam." I said all in one breath. Her eyes filled with tears then she bursted out crying. Devyn was in as much shock as her. I hugged her and Colby went to Sam. She couldn't stop crying and her makeup was all ruined. "I'm gonna run away. He apparently doesn't love me. Hell I may even kill-" he said before I cut her off. "Don't you dare finish that sentence Katrina Stuart!" I snapped at her. "You are not going to hurt yourself or treat yourself any different from when you were dating him! Everyone is here for you" I said. She nodded. Colby came back with Corey, Jake, and Tara. Tara immediately ran into kats arms. The three girls went to devyns room and I stayed with the guys. "Where is here" I said. "He's said he's gonna take a drive to clear his mind up." Colby answered. I scoffed. "Of course HE needs to clear HIS head because the world revolves around SAMUEL JOHN GOLBACH!" I said in a loud tone. I took a deep breath to calm down my nerves. "I kept a secret for him. He cheated on Kat while she was in the hospital. He was sleeping with Abby May. I can't believe I did that!" I said putting my head on the counter. I felt a big hand rub my back. It was Colbys. "No you did it to protect her. You know how much she loves him and you didn't want her to break." He reassured me. I lifted my head up and gave him a small smile. I went to go get the girls to come back to my apartment so we could be alone. We sat around the big couch and Devyn was fixing katrinas makeup. "Kat." I started. "Yeah" she replied. "I love you" I said getting all sappy to try to make her smile. "I could see a small grin form into a smile. "You sappy fuck. I love you too" she said. Devyn and her came back to the couch. "Okay to change the mood. My sister is coming back from college in Florida tomorrow and she's staying for a whole week!" I said trying to brighten everything up. "Oh wow that's great!" Tara said. "Yeah! She's going to stay with me and while we are at school, she's just going to do whatever she wants." I smile.  We went out and got our nails done for the first day tomorrow. I came back home to hear that lily was already fully packed. Sam didn't go back to his apartment but Kat moved out and bought her own apartment just right under the floor we were all on. "I can't believe we are almost going to college!?" I say as we walk out of the nail salon. I had gotten plain white acrylics but they look really good on me. We got back to our apartments and said our goodbyes. We were finishing up cleaning our apartments and getting our school stuff together for tomorrow. Colby was already done so he came over. "I don't want this day to end!" He said throwing himself on the couch. "I do. I'm excited to be a senior" I say washing my dishes. "Being a senior is going to be fun and all but I still want to be able to stay up all night long until the son comes up." He said coming up behind me and kissing my neck. "Me too baby" I say.