New Schools pt 3

"Chill our Tara she's the new one" Andrea said. Y/n, this is Tara." She said pointing to the short girl. "And Jake, her boyfriend". The tall guy with bright blond hair waved. "This is Sam, kats boyfriend." A guy with blonde hair and blue eyes smiled at me. "This Corey. Him and Devyn are also a couple" he waved at me. "And last but not least, this is Colby Brock, and he is single" Andrea said nudging me. Colby's face softened and his damn ocean eyes were cute. And his red hair that looked newly dyed. "Okay but one question, why in the hell are we down here." I said. "Well we found this place our first year at this school, which was in 2nd grade." Kat said. "We didn't like hanging out with other people. So we wanted to explore a little bit and we found this. It's like our personal room." Sam said putting his hand around Katrinas waist. "But you can never EVER tell anyone about this place or else you're dead meat." Tara said glaring at me. To be honest I wasn't really liking her. "Trust me honey, I can keep a secret better than you can see because of your height." I snapped at her. Everyone was amazed and starting saying "oof I like this one" and "a feisty one, you're in." She rolled her eyes. Everyone was still talking about my comeback and about me being down here. Colby came up to me. "Sorry about her, she doesn't do well with new people" he said in a soft voice. "I don't blame her, someone that she doesn't know in her Territory, I would do the same." I said. He chuckled and went back to his friends, but he still kept staring at me. Finally the bell rang and I went to the parking lot and right when I was about to open my door, Kat grabbed my arm. "Hey can we come over to your house later today, if that's okay with you." She said. "Sure my parents are leaving in an hour for 3-6 months so here's my address." I gave them my address and went home. I see my parents packing their suitcases and I went up to them and hugged each of them. "I'm gonna miss you champ" my dad said. "I'm gonna miss you too." My mom said. "Me too" they left and a little while later, Kat and Andrea and Devyn came over.