New schools~ 38

Yn POV

It's been 2 months since my sister died and I've been okay since. Still kinda sad she never got it meet my new friends but that's okay. School is now easier and we were kinda popular. Soon me and the girls are going to play a volleyball championship game on friday so in 7 days. The game is in Florida which is all the way across the country. The sad part is that we have to drive half way and fly the rest.

The drive is about 18 hours in bus with our team and then 7 hours to fly. I was excited but we had to leave three days earlier to get our rooms and to just prepare.

Day of the volleyball championship
We were finally here and we had the game in 3 hours. We stretched, practiced, hydrated, and anything to help us win. If we do win this, then our senior trip at the end of the year would be payed for all of the volleyball players.

The senior trip is a trip at the end of the year for all senior to he at a taste of their last year of high school.  Basically we take a long bus ride to Vegas and go to this cool hotel just for our school. Our school trip is with 4 others schools since this year is pretty packed. It's technically a giant hotel suite that has free food everyday for people 20 and under. The teacher don't give a damn where you are, as long as you're not late for the bus the day we leave

My sister said it was the best time of her life before she graduated at her high school. I was excited to go.

Back to the game. The game finally arrived and the people in the stands were showing a montage of the volleyball players. Once it was over we finally played.

To lazy to write the game so the game almost tied but we were up by 2 points so we won

The studio gave us a big check to pay for our trip and we went back to our hotel rooms

"Holy shit that was intense!" Kat said taking her knee pads off. "I know! That was crazy." I said. Me Tara,Kat, and Devyn were all waiting in the lobby for the free buffet while the rest of the team stayed in the hotel to rest and shower. It didn't really phase us to change so we just stayed in our uniforms. We laughed and planned on how to stick together at the hotel because about there's gonna be about 1,800 seniors there. We sat down and continued to talk when we heard a girl with two others behind her cough. "Oh hi can we help youu?" I said in a nice tone. "Um you can help by admitting that you guys cheated" the one on the left said. "Who where and when did we cheat?" Kat said. "On the game you snippit! We know that you flattened our volleyballs and talked to the referee into letting you win!" The middle one protested. "We have no clue what you guys are talking about" I say standing up and out my own knee pads into my bag. "Don't act dumb! You cheated. We would've won fair and square!" She said again. "Woah ladies what's going on?" The manager said walking towards us. "They cheated at the volleyball championship!" The small one yelled. "Sir I'm so sorry. I have absolutely no clue what these girls are talking about. If we did cheat then the score would be wayyyyyy different than just 2 points. Believe me. I've seen so many fake games" Tara said. "Oh okay ladies. Leave them alone. They win the game get over it" he said escorting the team out. We carried on getting food until it was time to go home.