New schools (part 10)

What it looked like

What it looked like

"Do you like it." He said smiling softly. "Colby I love it" I say. We started to eat and get to know each other more. "Yn, can I ask you something" he said putting his hand on top of mine. "Sure Colby what is it" I asked. "Well I know we really haven't like been really close but what happened that was so bad that you're old school had to shut down." He said looking into my eyes. "Oh I'm well, our high school principal, Mr.Smith., did very bad things to students. He raped and murdered them and kept them in his basement and in the school attic." I told him looking down at my ring. "And my best friends, Leah was a victim and she got pregnant with his child and had to move across the country. She decided to have the baby because she knew it wasn't its fault but she was gonna give it up for adoption. During the birth of the baby, her heart couldn't take it so it gave out and the baby died along with her." I say as my eyes started to tear up. "Oh Yn I'm so sorry." He said putting his hand on my back and rubbing in small circles. "It's fine but she's in a better place." I say lifting my head up. He hugged me and it made me feel safe. "Can I ask you one more question." He said taking the loose strand of hair out of my face. "Sure" I said. "Well again, I haven't known you a long time and you haven't known me a long time but you make me have an affect. I don't know how or why but you make me feel comfortable. So Yn yln, with you make me the happiest high schooler in the world and be my girlfriend." He said smiling. "Yes of course Colby" I say smiling and hugging him. We pulled away and looked into each other's eyes. We both leaned in and kissed. "Let's go home....babe" he said like he's been waiting for that for a long time. We went home and went to our own apartments.

Yn.official✅
Lawndale High School Football Field

official✅Lawndale High School Football Field

Yn.official: we are kinda happy together. More than friends. ❤️
Tagged: colbybrock

❤️                      💬
7.1mill.             1.1 mil
———————————————————————————
Fan: OMG OMG OMG

hater: he doesn't deserve you

Katrinastuart: I SHIP. MY SHIPPED HAS SAILED AND IS NEVER COMING BACKAGAIN.
Samgolbach: I. Knew. It.

Tarayummy: i mean it was pretty obvious😂😂

Jakewebber: me and @tarayummy are cuter

Coreysherer: NO ME AND DEVYN ARE

Colbybrock: pffffttt. Keep talking @coreysherer and @jakewebber. Me and Yn are goals and you know it.

Lily.yln: I swear if he hurts you I will walk my way and kick his ass😡😡
Yn.official replying to lily.yln: he's not gonna hurt me because of you😂😂😂
AndreaRussett: congrats..

Fan2: anyone notice Andreas comment? Jealous maybe?

Tap to load 1.1 more comments
———————————————————————————

"I'm so happy we made it to the game in time" Colby said wiping the sweat off of his forehead. "Me too." I said. "Anyways I'll see you tomorrow at school. And congrats on the winning touchdown." I said kissing him. "Thanks but I got to go take a shower if I wanna still be your boyfriend" he said jokingly. We laughed and went to our apartments. I seen Andrea comment and I agree with fan2.

Colbybrock gained 2.0 million more followers