New schools (part 20)

*YN POV*
I curled up against Colby and fell soundly asleep on his chest with his arm around me. Mom and dad should get home next month as well. I gotta admit, that's the best I've ever slept. The next morning I got a call from my mom.
*ON THE PHONE WITH MOM*
Mom: hey sweetie how are you?

Yn: hey mom I'm fine, just woke up on the roof with friends haha

Mom: are you okay at the new apartment? You are eating and everything right?

Yn: yes mom I'm 17 I know how to take care of myself.

Mom: I know baby but I'm just worried with you by yourself.

Yn: I'm not by myself. My friends and my boyfriend keep-

Mom: HONEY YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND THATS AMAZING !!!!!! What's his name? Age? Is he a trouble maker.?

Yn: MOM! Calm down okay. His name is colby, he is 5 months older than me, and no he is a good guy.

Mom: oh um sorry yeah I'm glad you're happy.

Yn: thanks mom. So what time next month are you coming back?

Mom: oh right about that, um, sweetie we are gonna be here for another 7 months because we are being imported from Europe to Japan. I'm so sorry sweetie.

Yn: oh um that's fine I guess. But have you talked to Lily. I tried calling her a couple days ago and she hasn't answered.

Mom: yes actually I called her right before I called you, she wanted me to tell you that she won't be able to answer your calls EVERY night because her roommates complain and she has a lot of school work. She also wanted me to tell you that she misses you and loves you. From now on she'll call you whenever she can.

Yn: oh yay ok that's great. Man college sounds stressful.

Mom: it is. Well honey I got to go help your dad with his tie. AGAIN. We love you and make sure you tell that boyfriend of yours that-

Yn: if he hurts me mentally or physically then you and dad will do the same thing to him. Mom I already know you have told me numerous times with my past boyfriends.

Mom: ok I'm sorry i love you bye.

Yn: love you too bye.

*END OF CALL*