New Schools~32 (smut)

Yn POV

I look up at Colby who is now undoing my shoes throwing them across the room in the process. I can feel myself getting wet. I take my shirt off leaving my chest only in a bra. He glances up at my breast. He then proceeds to rio my leggings off my legs and also throwing them somewhere. He makes me arch my back and undo my bra clip. I pull my underwear off causing me to be completely naked. Seeing as he was only in a towel, I pull at the edge making it fall down. He was getting really hard. He stood at the edge of the bed and I crawled over to him. I put his member in my hand and started to pump. He throws his head back with pleasure. I wrap my mouth around the top and swirl my tongue around. He started to move signaling he was impatient. That's when I stopped and stood up. 'You're the boss now. Do whatever you want to me.' I said softly sitting down on the bed. He raised his eyebrow. 'Are you sure?' He asked. 'One hundred percent.' I stated. 'Ok then don't complain when you can't walk in the morning.' He said with a growl in his voice. He laid me back on the bed and and crawled on top of me. He forced his lips on mine and our tongues fought each other. He grabbed one boob with his hand and then attacked the other with his mouth. His tongue swirled around my nipple. I quietly moaned in pleasure. I could feel a smirk form his mouth. He suddenly sat up and grabbed my throat. His eye were turning dark. He spread my legs apart and lined himself with my entrance. With a single warning, he pushed himself in me making my eyes roll back. I moaned with every thrust he made. He started out slow but with time, he went very fast. 'Oh fuck Colby!' I managed to moan out. His hand gripped tighter on my throat but not tight to where I can't breath. Our skin slapping together filled the room along with other dirty noises. By now I was soaking. My legs wrapped around his torso pushing him in me even more. His thumb came to my clit rubbing in circles. I could feel an orgasm arriving. With another big thrust I orgasmed but that didn't stop him. He kept moving his hips back and forth with a lot of force. 'Oh fuck babygirl. You're so tight' he growled out. 'I'm gonna c-cum!' I tried to scream. With that he smirked. 'Me too' he said. He became more rough. Louder slaps filled the room. His threw his head back when he pulled out and came all over my stomach. I soon climaxed all over him. We were both sweaty and breathing heavy. He went to the bathroom bare naked and brought in another towel. He cleaned me and himself off and turned the fan in for some conditioning in here. He laid beside me and started to stroke my arm. 'Wow.' Was all he said. 'I know right' I replied. We fell asleep fast without another word the rest of the night. I knew that it wasn't gonna be easy to walk the next morning.