New schools (part 19)

*COLBYS POV*
When Yn left. It was just me and the guys. "Hey bro's, I wanna do something special for our girls" I say. They all look at me confused. "Ok. Like what brutha" Sam says. "I want to sleep at the top of the complex for Yn moving here. Just us" I said. They all looked at each other then nodded. "Ok let's plan. They won't be here for another 2 hours" I heard jake say. We nodded and snuck off to the roof. "Oh and also, let's film it for my YouTube channel." "Wait you have a YouTube channel Colby. Since when!?" Said Corey. "Right now" I smirked at him. We laughed and continued to set up.

What the setting looked like ⬇️

We finished setting up. After 2 hours, the girls came back. We told them on the group chat to all go into sams apartment. As we seen yns car pull in the parking lot, we grabbed blindfolds and waited patiently in sams living room. We heard the door open and we grabbed all the girls and blindfolded them. They held on to each other shoulders like they were forming into a train. We guided them and sat them down on the giant love sack. "Can we look now." Yn said impatiently. We walked up to them and took their blindfolds off for them. They looked around their surrounding and their mouths made a perfect o shape. Yn stood up and wrapped her arms around my neck. Our gazes met each other. "You're too sweet. Who's idea was this anyways." She asked me. I smirked and said "mine. I hope you like it." She chuckled. "Colby Brock I love it." She whispered as she nuzzled her nose in my neck. She looked up and squealed with excitement. "Girls we have the best boyfriends a girl could ask for" katrina told them as she kissed Sam. "Yes, yes we do." Yn replied. We each went to our sleeping areas and fell calmly asleep after about 3 hours of talking and eating and having a good time. Yn cuddled against me which I thought was so cute. Heck. She IS cute.