New schools (27)

Yn POV

We waited there for about 10 minutes until a big handful of people were here. I was really excited seeing as this was my first Fourth of July in my new town. I kinda liked it. I could see a few girls staring at Colby but i just kissed him or hugged him to make them jealous. It worked. Since it was daylight savings time, it got darker quicker. It was around 7:00 pm and it was almost pitch black. "Heyo my dudes! Let's start the fireworks" I heard jake yell. Everyone from the pool backed up, and me and colby, to the edge of the pool just in case. Jake quickly set the end of the fire up and ran away. It took about 5 seconds until it actually happened but it was worth it. I guess he got all of the big ones for the air and sparklers. I didn't mind.

Yn.official✅
Location: Lawndale Apartment Complex, 5⭐️

official✅Location: Lawndale Apartment Complex, 5⭐️

Yn.official: my little bean 🥰🥺
Likes: 673.9k
Comments: 345.9k
Tagged people: colbybrock, samgolbach, katrinastuartofficial, Devyn Lundy, coreysherer, Tara yummy, jakewebber9
———————————————————————————
Comments:

Fan1: omg so cuteeeee

Fan2: I wish I had your relationship

Colbybrock: 🇺🇸❤️

Katrinastuartofficial: amazing night

Samgolbach: love you idiots

Hater: hope a firework explodes on you

DevynLundy: my girls is CuTe

Load more comment++
———————————————————————————

*the next morning*

I wake up to the sound of moving people and shuffling footsteps. I thought nothing of it so I went back to sleep. Then they got louder. I get up and walk into the kitchen to find Colby and Sam running around with nerf guns and shooting each other.
They saw me and we all stayed silent for a while then they pointed their guns at me. "Hey HEY no sirs. I'm going to ground you both" I say jokingly. "Fine ,MOM" Sam says. "Yeah!" Colby says. Sam jumped on Colby and shot him in the head. "Ow bitch!" He said and ran after him. I loved them so much. Even if they act like little boys. I walked to kats  apartment not really caring if I had on a sports bra and sweats. She lives down the hall anyway. I walk in through her door without knocking and seen a note in her fridge:

Dear family, friends, Sam, or anyone who's reading.

I'm so sorry. I will regret this as soon as I do it. I'm being forced to cheat on Sam with Bryce hall from school. You know, the jerk who doesn't take no for an answer. Sammy I'm so sorry. Just know that I love you to death and I will never stop loving you. I can't handle going behind your back anymore. I just can't. I love you but Bryce is making me cheat on you. Yn if your reading this as well I love you too. You are my best friend. Im going to miss you so much. Colby,Jake,Tara,Devyn, Corey, I will miss you too. I just can't stand the thought of Sam finding out and him being heartbroken so I took care of that by killing myself. Don't bother to try and save me. Again, I'm sorry and I love you all so much,

-Katrina Stuart

I dropped my phone on the ground and starting searching around the apartment until I heard a big thud from the bathroom. I ran towards the door but it was locked. "SAM COLBY" I said screaming at the top of my lungs. I guess I was loud enough because they came bursting through the door. I ran into the bathroom door as hard as I could and busted it open. I look over to the bathtub to see Kat passed out with pills in her hand. I dropped to my knees beside her and Sam and Colby came in after me. "Baby....." was all Sam could say. "CALL FUCKING 911!" I yelled. Colby got his phone out and went into the living room calling the hospital. "Kat. Come on babe. Get up. You can't die like this. No not on my watch" I said trying to give her CPR. No use. "Kat sweetie. Please wake up. Please don't leave me." Sam said crying. I could feel tears streaming down my face like waterfalls but I didn't show emotion. "Kat! Please wake up!" I said. Nothing. I heard the ambulance sirens getting closer and closer then I heard the front door open. "What happened!" The voice said. "My friend Katrina fainted after taking pills and she's not waking up!" Colby explained panicking. "Okay who was the first person to see this." He asked. "Well my girlfriend Yn but she just got here like 10 minutes ago then you guys came. There's a note on the fridge." He replied. "Okay well Yn needs to come with me and I'll take Katrina. She can just ride in the ambulance with her. I need to ask her a few questions about this" he said. The man carried Kat to the ambulance and I got in after. I sat down beside her and took her hand in mine. "Ok sweetie I need to ask a few questions." He began. "Do you know how old she is and her birthdate" "she is 16 years old and-and her birthday is September 20, 2003." I said. "Okay now tell me everything you know about the site" he asked in a calm voice. "Well I f-found a note on the fridge saying that she was being forced to cheat on her boyfriend with Bryce hall and she didn't want to see her boyfriend heartbroken when he finds out so I guess she tried to take pills to end her life. After I read the note I heard a loud thud from her bathroom but the door was locked so I busted through it and see her unconscious in the bathtub. That's when Sam and colby came in when I called their names from down the hall. That's all I saw until you came" I said. He nodded. "Okay thank you ma'am but since we've arrived at the hospital, I'm going to need to wait in the waiting room" he told me. I nodded. "Katrina babe, please you can't die. I would never be complete with out you. Fuck Bryce. He can burn in hell" I whispered before kissing her hand. They took her away and I just sat there in silence looking at the pictures we had together in my mind. I hope she is okay. Not even 15 minutes later , Sam and Colby came into the hospital, both with tears running down their cheeks. "Where's she!" Sam yelled. "They t-took her away somewhere" I spat out unable to breath because I had been crying so much. I stood up from the chair and hugged Sam and he hugged back. Colby joining in. "I'm so sorry Sam"