New schools (part 28)

Yn POV

We waited in the waiting room for almost 3 hours now. If they didn't come soon then my leg will have a seizure from me bouncing only up and down so much. That's what happens when I'm nervous. After about 2 hours the doctor came back. "Yn, your friend Katrina has had been injected with many pills that were not prescribed to her. She is awake right now. But be easy in her, she's suffering brain damage from hitting her head too hard. Don't ask her too many questions and keep your voices low" he warned. I nodded. "Can they come too?" I ask quietly. "Of course but please be quiet if you want your friend to be safe" he said. We walk to the room and seen Kat lying there miserably. "Hey kat. How are you" I ask her. "I'm good I guess". She struggled out. It physically pains me to see her like this. She looked over at me then Colby. "I missed you so much Yn and colby but, where's Sam?" She said. Colby and I move out of the way for Sam to get close to her. She bursts into tears. "I'm s-so sorry Sammy. Please I never wanted to do it. He said he would hurt you if I didn't and that he was going to- get Andrea out of jail to h-hurt Yn and colby. I'm so sorry I lov-" she said before she started seizing. I quickly ran into the hallway. "IS THERE A NURSE OR A DOCTOR ANYWHERE! PLEASE SHES SEIZING! HELP US!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. 2 nurses and one doctor came in and saw the scene. "Get them out" the doctor told the nurse. "Wait no! I need to see her" Sam protested. Colby had to help them. "Come on Sam. She will be alright." Colby said calmly. He nodded and walked out. I didn't want to go into the waiting room again so I sat down on the wall across from kats room. Tears started to fall down my cheeks. Then sams. Then Colbys. We waited there for another hour waiting for any news. A nurse came out. "Ma'am and gentlemen, I'm sorry but her visiting hours are closed for the rest of the night due to the seizure and if she had another one, she could possibly die." The nurse explained. "Well when she wakes up. Tell her that sams forgives her and that he loves her so so much" Sam told her. She nodded and we walked to the car. We stayed silent the whole ride. When we got to the apartment complex, everyone was in my apartment waiting for the news about Katrina. As I open the door Devyn rushes to me. Along with Tara. " Um I'll tell the girls, it'll be a lot harder on them than the guys. Come on let's go to my room." I say. They followed and before I closed the door I nodded at Colby signaling him to tell them if he wants. I walked over the the bed and sit down besides both of them. "Ok so Kat is currently in the hospital. Bryce hall has been forcing her to sleep with him. If she doesn't then he's gonna hurt Sam and get Andrea out of jail to hurt colby and me. As we were visiting her when she was awake, she explained everything in a fast speed that made her heart rate spike. She then had a um seizure and if it happens again then she could possibly-" that's all I said before cutting off and looking at them. Then their eyes widened with shock as they knew what I meant. We all three started bursting out tears and hugged one another.

Colby pov

After I explained the guys what happened, I heard Devyn, Tara, and Yn crying. She was right, they would take it harder than the guys. We went in there to check on them and found them still crying while holding in another. Corey,Jake and I went to our girls and picked her up. Yn buried her face on my neck.  The rest of them left leaving Yn and I alone. I laid her down, put on her favorite show, got her some snacks and drinks, and relaxed trying to take things off her mind. "Thank you baby. This really means a lot" she said still sounding broke. I shrugged. "Don't be thanking me, I want to do this to help you" I say. We watched the show until we both fell asleep.