New Schools~33

Update: no guys I'm not dead I just didn't have my phone and I didn't feel comfortable using someone's else's phone but here I am::::::

(It's two days before senior year in highschool)

Yn POV

I woke up the next morning to soft little snores coming from besides me. I look over and see Colby with his mouth slightly open snoring. I guess the universe was in a good mood to give me him. I sat there admiring him then grabbed my phone and started recording. It was like 30 seconds before I got a Snapchat from kat. It scared Colby to where he woke up. "Hey baby" I said smiling. "Morning baby girl. How do you feel from last night" he said. Wasn't surprised that was the first thing he asked me. "Oh shut it Brock." I said slapping his chest. I got out of bed but the truth is that he was right. I was almost limping but it wasn't  painful. I could hear he quiet laughs as I walked away. I went into my closet and picked out a casual outfit for today.

I went to the calendar to check what day it was and....THERES TWO DAYS LEFT OF SUMMER. I immediately texted the group chat and they had the same reaction. Since our sleep schedule is wack, we can't stay up late. So we went to the park. No judgement. We got ready but we got subway before. There was a cute little area outside for eating so we ate our sandwiches there. They were so good. We threw away our trash and ran to the playground. The guys went on the slide while me and the girls went to sit on the swings. Today was literally perfect but I didn't want it to end. I knew it was and I'd have to deal with it. I took out my phone and took some pictures and actually FaceTimed Lily but she had to go after like 5 minutes which really bums me out. At least I got to talked to her for a little while. The guys came back from the monkey bars and we girls got up so they could get onto the swing. We just sat in their laps. "I'm gonna miss this" I said kissing Colby's cheek. "Me too" he replied.