chapter six

jungwoo, after maneuvering through the busy and chaotic hallway, got to his dorm room.

room 127, read a sign on the front door. jungwoo raised his arm to knock but stopped midway, arm still in the air. oh, right, he lives here now. he simply put in the key and twisted, and pushed the door open after hearing the faint click of the lock unlocking.

he entered a spacious living room area with a television mounted on the wall and a sectional couch facing it. there was a small kitchen in the corner, just enough to cook basic meals. there was a door leading to a bedroom, jungwoo assumed and a door leading to the bathroom near it. the door was closed and he could hear some music playing and a low voice humming along. the sound of running water could also be faintly heard.

"my roommate's showering," jungwoo mumbled. "that's just awkward."

he walked to the shared bedroom. two beds sat near each other with a nightstand in the middle. more thoroughly expecting, jungwoo was glad to see a spacious closet and dressers set up for two people.

"okay, i'm gonna seriously take all of the closet." going to it jungwoo stood inside it and grinned. "i'm literally not coming out of the closet."

at that moment, the door opened and a man stood at the doorway, obviously not expecting anyone, as he only had a towel wrapped around his waist and water droplets dripping off his toned upper body. to say jungwoo was shook was an understatement. this guy was hot. he had practically everything, a toned and tanned body, big eyes, and he was tall.

jungwoo would actually willingly come out of the closet, literally and figuratively, thank you very much.

"oh, wasn't expecting someone." the guy mumbled, staring at jungwoo in the closet. the sight was probably pretty odd.

"i just was- i wanted to see... how big the closet was! yeah!" jungwoo tried to sound convincing. he failed.

"uh... yeah, i see." the guy let out a low chuckle and jungwoo swore he had an eargasm.

jungwoo came out of the closet. "you should get changed. you'll... catch a cold."

the guy snorted, crossing his arms. "i should. but, unless you wanna show, you should get out and let me get some clothes on."

jungwoo's eyes widened as heat suddenly flooded his body. "i'll just... um..." and he escaped the room.

after a while, the guy came out of the room, this time with a hoodie and sweatpants on. jungwoo, who was scrolling through his instagram on his phone, glanced up for a second and glanced away. his roommate smiled and stood in front of him.

"we haven't even introduced ourselves yet."

"oh. okay." jungwoo said, looking down to his instagram, completely forgetting the other boy's presence.

the guy leaned over, catching what was on jungwoo's phone. "sperm? avengers of uwupop?"

"yeah. these guys are super cool and hot. have you seen the trailers? i can't wait for their debut!"

the guy shrugged, inspecting the men on jungwoo's phone. "they're good looking, i suppose..."

"...kinda like me" the roommate continued.

"holy queso this one kinda looks like you-" jungwoo started, but then stopped. "waitidontevenknowyou."

"well, yeah, you don't." said the roommate.

"well... uh, i'm kim jungwoo." the uwu suddenly became shyer than usual, playing with his fingers.

the guy's eyes widened, but of course he didn't let jungwoo see that. he let out a shaky laugh and put his hands in his pockets.

"i'm wong yukhei."

~~~~
doyoung heard a violent knock on his door. he was just getting acquainted with his roommate taeil before he had left to get them some takeout food. doyoung got off the sofa and walked to the door, thinking taeil forgot his car keys or wallet.

"taeil, did you forget-"

but instead he was surprised with a wide eyed and slightly tear jungwoo.

"j-jungwoo?"

"it- i know him."

~~~~
i really like boom

boom boom boom boom boom-