18. Hold on Together

Dan's POV

After I fit my suit, I haven't seen my baby Bas when I went out from the fitting room. The stylist dragged me back to another salon and they fixed my hair. Tara, my mother's personal secretary, was sitting on the bench and played with little Josh. My baby Josh looks playful with her but my another baby wasn't around.

"Do you know where my boyfriend is?" I asked the hair stylist.

"Maybe he's in another salon." He answered.

"Okay. Make it quick so that I can see my boyfriend right away."

"Yes, Sir."

He did my hair, the typical clean cut and and style which usually a businessman had. I wanted to tell him to make it messy because I wanted to match up with my baby Bas' hairstyle but I had a thought that his hair maybe fixed accordingly just like mine.

The hair stylist make it quick and finished it within twenty minutes. I don't have time to argue with my hairstyle because I am eager to see my baby Bas now.

I asked Tara to follow and we headed back to the salon where my hair was cut. When I entered the salon, I haven't seen my baby.

"Is my boyfriend here?" I asked the lady in the information desk.

"Yes, Sir. He's in the VIP area." She answered.

I walked in and I was about to open the door then a guy came out. He was surprised to see me and immediately closed the door.

"Sir Dan." He said.

"I want to see my baby." I said.

He chuckled and giggling at the same time.

"Just wait Sir Dan. Your baby is almost done." He answered.

"Young Master, how about we sat down on the couch while waiting." Tara suggested.

I sighed and went to the couch. Tara gave me a magazine to read on but I declined. I don't have any patience with things like it. I want it to get over.

What's wrong with my mother that she needs to fetch me in the house even though she knew that I'm not coming. She really wanted me to have a relationship with the Deveraux.

The guy who went out from the VIP room came back and he was so excited.

"Come out here, Bas." He said.

I looked at the right side from where the VIP room was and I strucked when I saw my baby. My heart beats so fast like the moment that I realized how much I love my baby Bas.

As he walked from the corner, I stood up and stared at him, not letting every second go to waste. His face... I can't believe that his face was this so feminine without the glasses and his pinkish lips added to his feminity. His hair was a bit messy and wet-looking but his baby face radiates in this salon. As he smiled at me, he's very beautiful that no other girls can compare and the suit he's wearing coincides to his beautiful face.

Damn!

My heart beats triple times like I'm having a heart disease. It won't stop from beating when I was struck by the beauty of my baby Bas. He's a different person that was born from an ugly duckling to a beautiful swan.

"How do I look?" He asked me while blushing.

"You... you look..."

Damn!

I can't held it in. I went closer to him and give him a kiss. My heart tells me to kiss him. I did it passionately, not with a mixture of lust. He suddenly withdrew himself from me and I heard the screams of the girls around us.