7. Temperament

Joss wasn't in the mood since we were in the car. I immediately went to the bedroom to put down little Josh and changed his clothes. I thought that he will wake up but gladly, he was deep asleep. I put him on the crib and turned on the lamp on the bedside table and the air conditioner for little Josh's peaceful sleep.

Someone in the living room was in foul mood. I went outside from the bedroom and closed the door because I know that Joss and I will argue about what happened a while ago.

"How could you do that to me?" He suddenly asked me after I closed the door.

"Do what?" I asked him back.

He was drinking a glass of wine while sitting on the couch. He took a sip before looked at me with such angry eyes. He's mad, very mad to be exact just by looking at his eyes.

"Don't play dumb on me, Bas. I know you knew what I meant." He said and still in a calm voice which I felt a little frightened with it.

I walked and headed to the kitchen area to grab some water because I was a little thirsty. I poured the water on a glass and drank.

Out of nowhere, Joss grabbed my arm and pulled me back to the living room. He throw me on the couch and got on top on me.

"Get off!" I shouted.

He didn't listen and I pushed him with my strength. However, it doesn't affect him and he grabbed my neck and tightly grip. I felt I was choking and can't breathe.

"Is that how you play? Asking Dan to take you to his home together with my child?" He asked me with such an angry tone of voice.

I wanted to answer but he's choking me. I hit his chest with my right arm to let him know that I can't breathe but he didn't get it and became even more furious.

"How many times do I have to tell you that you're my property!" He raised his voice and still I was trying to let myself go from his grip on my neck. "I already told you that you're my toy and being my toy, I am your owner!"

I'm almost in hypoxia state so I need to defend myself now. I kicked his dick with my knees and finally, he let me go as he was hurt badly. I coughed out and I took a long breath just to compensate what I was deprived with. I crawled from the couch because I was feeling dizzy and weak as an effect of what Joss did to me.

I crawled and tried to get to the bedroom but Joss caught my leg and pulled me. He got on top of me while I was on dorsal position.

"You really push me to my limit, Bas!" He shouted at me and turned me in supine position.

My vision is still blurry but I can see him ripping my clothes with his bare hands. Is he going to rape me?

Because I was weak to fight back, Joss overruled me and took advantage on my body. He bit every part of my neck like I was bitten by a vampire. I felt the pain and he went down to my shoulders and chest. I don't know what will be the output of this situation and I can't do anything to defend myself, I just cried.

Joss stopped and he punched the floor with his right hand. My sense of sight started to go back to normal. Joss leaned his head on my shoulder.

"I hate you!" He said.

I know he hate me since I came into his life. He suddenly gripped my neck again and said.

"I don't want you to meet Dan ever again or else, you'll regret what will I do to you."

He released his hand from my neck and stood up. I thought he's going inside the bedroom but he didn't. He went outside the condo unit and I just cried.