23. Look What You Made Me Do

A week had passed, Tee started to adapt the life here in the city. He's not difficult to talk with and can communicate really well in english. I had no problem with him except that he's always with us wherever we go during breaks. Cassandra liked it but not me because I'm avoiding some conflicts with Joss if he sees me with a guy. I still consider Joss' feelings towards me and being a stubborn guy, he will cause a commotion in school.

I got hate letters on my chair and some hate comments from our classmates because Tee was always with us. I was called bitch, slut, and a filthy gay. Well, it's not new to me after they knew what happened between me and Dan.

Honestly, I'm not affected with it. They don't know the real story and I just let them enjoy their fake news spread all over the social media.

One afternoon, during our one hour break before our next class, I decided to pay a visit at the coffee shop where I worked before. I haven't passed by there since I came back to school so I asked Cassandra to come with me.

"Can I come too?" Tee asked me.

"Sure... the more the merrier, right Bas?" Cassandra said and s gave me a grin.

I don't have a choice but to let Tee go along with us. We walked a few kilometers until we arrived at the coffee shop. Miss Mariel saw me and ran towards me with excitement.

"Bas!!!" She hugged me tightly and looked at me. She noticed that I'm wearing a uniform and asked me. "You're studying again?"

"Yes, Miss Mariel." I answered.

She smiled and looked happy. She even shed a tear knowing that I continue my studies.

"Hey, what's with the drama Miss Mariel?"

"I am happy that you pursue your studies." She answered.

That's what I like about her. She really cares of me and always supported me. Gio came and messed up my hair.

"You're back on track, little fella." He said and I nodded with a smile. "Does it mean that I need to treat you a drink?" He asked.

"Please??" I said and acted sweet on him.

He smiled and messed up my hair. "Anything for you, my little brother."

I always acted sweet towards Gio when I wanted to have a free drink. He's my big brother here in the shop and I got used to it. However, he noticed Tee behind me and asked.

"Who is he? Another boyfriend?"

I hit him and answered. "No! He's our classmate and he tagged along with us."

I heard Cassandra chuckled and hit her with my elbow. Tee introduced himself and gave out his hand but Gio stared at him and walked away. I just smiled at Tee and apologized for Gio's action. Sometimes, Gio is obvious when he doesn't like the person and I don't know why he don't like Tee right away.

Miss Mariel invited us to a vacant table and she ordered drinks for us for free.

"People here are familiar with you, Bas." Tee said.

"I worked here before." I said and he looked surprised.

"You know how to make coffee?"

"Kind of."

"Will you show me?" He asked and I sighed.

Tee is so persistent that he wanted to see me make a coffee. Miss Mariel came back and she told me to show Tee my skills on making coffee. I got no choice but to show him.