9. Like or Love or Lust?

The competition is still going before I went out the gymnasium. Little Josh kept on calling his Dada. While I was heading to the main gate of the campus, Miss Julie called my name. I looked back and she was walking fast towards me.

"It's really you, Bas!" She said.

I smiled and she was panting.

"Yes, it's me Miss Julie."

She catched some breath before she spoke.

"Did you contact your mother?"

"My mother?"

"Yes... she called us a month ago if you came here in school. She was worried about you."

No one knows that my mother was also Joss' mother. It was too complicated to begin with on how I got into school. Well, father did the thing. He knows how to manipulate even my own birth certificate was duplicated with a fake one then the school didn't know. In my birth certificate, on the mother's name was the late sister of my mother and her husband was on my father's name ofy birth certificate. I carry the family name of Moore because my aunt was married to an American but got into an accident and died.

I know in the near future, I will be in prison because of this but I don't mind it for now.

"I'm sorry Miss Julie and thank you for worrying about me. If my mother called you again the please tell her that I'm okay." I answered.

She nodded and realized that I was carrying a baby.

"Is this the reason why you withdrew from school?"

"Will you judge me if I say yes?"

She shook her head and said. "Of course not."

"Then do me a favor to keep this a secret." I said and smiled.

"Why? Are you ashame that everyone will know that you're a single parent?" She asked me.

"No, I'm not... but there are things that I need to conceal Miss Julie. For now, I need to focus on my child."

She nodded and gently touched my arm. She smiled at little Josh and pinched his cheeks.

"You're so cute!" Miss Julie said.

"I need to go, Miss Julie." I said and wanted to get out from this campus.

"Okay. Always be careful and you're welcome to come back here in school."

I nodded and we separate ways.

If little Josh didn't come in my life then I'm still here in school, studying. But, what was done is done and I'm happy too that I have little Josh.

As I am almost at the main gate, someone grabbed my arm and pulled.

"You come back."

I was surprised that Joss found me. Did he saw me at the gymnasium while he was performing?

I shove his hand and started to walk away from him but Joss pulled my arm and dragged me to the parking lot. I focused on little Josh not to fall because I was carrying him while Joss was dragging me until in front of his car.

"Let me go, Joss." I asked him nicely.

"No, I won't." He answered me with such an impact of his voice. "You can't leave me since you're here now."

I gave him a sarcastic laughed and said.

"Do you think I will go back?" I asked him and his eyes were mad. A while ago, I saw him on stage with sadness in his eyes but now, it's totally different. "I am happy that I left. At least, I am free and no one bothers me."