2.50. Twisted Head

Sylvester's POV
(Flashback)

"How are you, Saint?" I asked after one of my men helped him rescued at that isolated mansion in an island. He was surprised when he woke up from his sleep.

"Bas?" He asked and can't believe that I am in front of him. "Don't tell me you are the one who locked me up in that mansion?" He kind of growled at me but I gave him a chuckle.

"Calm down. It is I who helped you escape from that prison."

"What do you mean? Are you searching for me?" He asked.

"Indeed correct." I replied and stood up from the couch. I went to a small counter and made some tea for us. "You have many things to tell me why you got yourself into trouble."

Saint went off from the bed and sat down on the couch.

"Yes, I have many things to tell and that includes you."

I stopped pouring the hot water to the cup and was confused why it includes me. I have no business with him and the reason why I looked for him because I noticed he went missing and his big sister asked me to help in search. I continue making our tea and served him with one cup then we began our conversation.

"How is it that it includes me? Are you in danger too?" I curiously asked.

"Yes, I am in danger. Someone abducted me and imprisoned me for eleven years."

"At least your prison is equipped with luxury." I teased.

"Come on, Bas, I'm not here for a joke." He complained and I noticed in his eyes that he was serious after I cracked him with a joke. "Listen to me carefully."

I felt something very important when he ordered me to listen well. I am right that Saint knew something which led him into that kind of situation, but why does that man did it?

"You aren't a Rivera."

I laughed out loud because it isn't new for me. I already knew since I was a child that I am a bastard, a son from another father.

"Saint, it isn't new to me because I knew that..."

"Yes, it isn't new to you but the next thing I'm going to tell is going to be a news." He interjected that made me stopped from talking. He was serious, very serious, and there is a feeling that he was tensed and at the same time, he is happy as well.

"What is it that it's going to be a news for me?" I asked curiously.

Saint took the cup of tea and sip before he said something to me.

"You are not your mother's son from another man instead, you and I are related."

I was caught off guard when he told me we are related. Saint is blabbering too much and maybe it is an effect from being imprisoned for how many years.

"How are we related? I don't have a blood of Deveraux and else, I grew up with the Rivera."

"Believe me, Bas. You are my youngest brother, Shawn, and your father is my father." He said.

I laughed out loud for stating some things without any proof but something inside of me tells me that he is telling the truth. My heart started to race and a sudden rush of anger circulated in my system.

"Bas, if you want proof then we can have a DNA test. No matter how many times the test conducted, it will show a result that we are family." Saint said with conviction.