4. I am His Boy-Toy

Without hesitation, I slapped Joss after I dragged him out from the coffee shop because of stupidity that he did a while ago.

"You're crazy!" I shouted at him.

We were a few meters away from my workplace and went to a small alley where no one can see us. He smirked at me and touched his face where I slapped him.

"Why? Are you scared that Dan and that Chinese guy will judge you for having a baby?" He asked me with such a tease.

"Excuse me! You better slow it down and think again Joss. I can easily deny it and revert it back to you. Your confidence will lead you to your demise!" I said angrily and I really wanted to punch him.

He shut up when I threatened him. He forgot that I save his ass from his scandal and he doesn't care what will happen to me. All of negative comments will haunt me soon if this issue will spread out inside the campus.

Joss held my shoulders and he slammed me on the wall. He leaned forward and his face is too close with my face.

"You better act appropriately, Bas." He whispered.

"What do you mean?" I asked him and I can kiss him if I move my face in an inch.

"You're my toy and no one can steal you away from me!"

I pushed him as hard as I can because I hate what he said. He only treated me as his toy like he can break me, play me, and throw me whenever he wanted.

I was about to walk out but he grabbed my right hand and pulled me back. My hand hurts and it felt that my wrist was twisted.

"Enough with this Joss." I said politely because I don't want to get mad anymore. I already had enough with him and with father. "Remember, I can easily spread the hot news to everyone so you better treat me well."

I shove his hands and walked out. When I came back in the coffee shop, Dan and Sir Kim were still there, waiting for me.

"Is it true you already have a baby?" Sir Kim asked me and he's curious too about this issue.

"No! That's not true!" Dan shouted and he's against it. "Joss is just joking trying to get into our nerves."

I don't know what to do with these two but all I can say for now are lies. I hope Joss will be grateful enough on what I will do because I sacrificed my future in it.

"Yes, it's true." I replied and they were shocked including Gio, Saint and Miss Mariel.

"How is that possible? I thought you like guys." Gio reacted and I hit his head with my hand. "Awww!"

"I didn't say anything like that!" I disagreed right away and tried to get back my composure because I was caught off guard. "Yes, this is the reason why I need to stop my studies. I can't take care of my baby if I have too much schedule in a day."

They looked sad when I honestly answered the question... though I don't have any honesty but lies.

"Please, keep this a secret. I don't want my life get involve with such harsh comments." I pleaded them and they all agreed except Sir Kim.

He was quiet and thought about how I got myself a baby. Dan looked so furious and I can see in his eyes the fire of anger. He went out and I don't know where he's going. I just hope that Dan will keep my issue as a secret.

Sir Kim was a little bit disappointed so he went out too without saying goodbye. I can't blame them because I lied to them. In case of Dan, I can understand why he reacted that way but Sir Kim? He's strange and I don't get why he reacted that way.