2.37. Imperceptive Love

I woke up when the rays of the sun hit on my face. It's already nine in a Saturday morning. I slept at the sofa because I don't want to add more fuel on Bas' anger. I went inside the bedroom and he is still sleeping. The face that I love so much is still as radiant as the sun. I smiled when I looked at him. He is still like a baby when he sleeps. I went inside the bathroom and took a shower.

The water is cold that made me shivers and when I opened my eyes, I saw Bas in front of me. His eyes were seducing me again and I can't helped it but to raise the flag on the pole.

Out of a sudden, I kissed him that I am so thristy and hungry of him. I can hear the sound of smacking of our saliva that I can't resist anymore but to eat him with my filthy mouth. I held him in my arms and felt the warmth of his smooth body. His lips taste so sweet like candy and his breath smells like mint. My blood rushed all over my body that I can feel my crotch was very sensitive and I wanted to...

"Joss!"

I snapped when I heard Bas' voice and the bang on the door. Shit! I was just fantasizing that I almost fell in it.

"Yes?" I responded.

"I need to pee!" He shouted.

I grinned and said. "Do you want to come in?"

"Damn it, Joss! I can't hold it anymore."

I chuckled and went to the door then opened it. He rushed to the toilet and pee like I was just nothing to him. I stood at his back while he was peeing and wanted to see his thing too.

Then, I leaned forward and whispered. "Do you need any help?"

He glared at me and slapped my face. The thing was he forgot that he was still peeing and his urine hit my legs.

"Damn you, Joss!" He exclaimed and got panicked. I chuckled and he continued doing his thing until he was done. "You are so stupid!"

He walked out but I grabbed his left arm and pulled him towards me.

"Yesterday, you asked me if I want to fuck you, will that offer is still available?" I asked and grinned at him.

He scoffed and kicked my crotch. I fell down on the floor as I was in severe pain.

"I'm not that easy to get." He said and went out, leaving me alone trying to endure the pain that he inflicted.

But, he was so cute when he's mad and I like it. The more he is hard-to-get, the more I am going to pursue him.

After I recovered, I finished taking a shower, get dressed, put on some perfume to attract my wifey and went out from the bedroom. I didn't see him in the living room so I went to the kitchen.

"Nine, you're here." I was surprised to see Nine in the kitchen together with Bas. Nine glared at me and Bas ignored us. "I forgot to tell that I don't need your service anymore."

"Really?" He asked.

"No need to fire him. He can continue working here as the housekeeper. I also need his help woth the chores." Bas said while he was cooking for our breakfast.

This is not what I'm looking forward for. I wanted to spent time with my wifey alone but it seems that my wifey doesn't want to be alone with me. He wanted Josh to be here and now, he wants Nine to stay as our housekeeper.

Wow! That was fantastic! Really!

I wanted to help my wifey but he refused. He told me to stay out of their business and just lay down on the couch and do nothing.