21. Keep it Blank

"Bas, get up!"

I shouted at him when I entered the bedroom. He's still sulking and lying on the bed for three days already. Dan kept on coming in my place and I ignored him until he got tired and went home.

It was full of drama since they broke up and I understand why Bas need to cry it out but for God sake, it's three days already and he don't have any appetite. I got worried because he's starting to get weak.

I opened the curtains and he got mad.

"What the hell?!! Just leave me alone!" He shouted at me.

I got mad when he's acting like this. It's not yet the end of his life. Dan is just a trash that needs to be disposed after been destroyed. It's his fault too to fall on our plans.

"Are you raising your voice at me?" I asked him.

"Shut up! Just get out!" He shouted again.

I went close to him and pulled him out of the bed. He resisted and kicked me but I endured it. I dragged him out of the bed till the living room.

"Can't you see? Josh is always crying for three days already."

"Then keep him calm since your the father of that child!" He exclaimed and wanted to go back to the bedroom but I stopped him.

"Come on, Bas! This isn't the end of your world."

He glared at me and slapped me. I wondered why I got a slap from him.

"End of my world? Are you kidding me?" He asked in sarcastic way. "Since the day I wasn't recognized as Rivera, it's that day that my world has ended. You and father ended all my opprotunity in this world. I was a puppet that follows every command, I stopped school just to keep that damn reputation, and the time that I found happiness, it ended up destroyed as well. Now tell me, do you still have the guts to tell me that my world isn't over?"

Crapped!

I was left speechless and it's true that we deprived him from his right but I don't have a choice. Father wanted to keep his reputation of our family.

Bas is very mad and I can see it in his eyes. He slapped me again on my face and I took it quietly.

"Where is the Joss that will counter everytime I will hurt him? Is he gone already or you just feel pity on me because I went through such hardships?"

Yes, he is right. I usually counter him everytime he hurts me like return the pain but I can't do it anymore. I already caused him a lot of pain just to execute my plan.

I pulled him and hugged him tightly. He tried to resist but I won't allow him to go through his pain alone. I am involved in it and I felt guilty too. Baby Bas is crying on my chest and he kept on hitting my bad, cursing me at the top of his lungs. My guilt is killing me but I must endure it if I want him to be with me. He's all I have that I can trust. He's all I have I can live with in this world.

"I hope you'll be okay after releasing your anger, pain, and frustrations." I said.

"How can I be okay if my heart is aching and broken? I love him so much but I chose to let him go." He said.

Although I pity him but I felt anger when he mention that again. He still love that idiot and every time Bas kept on inflicting pain on himself, I might as well kill that idiot right away.

"You want to relieve from that pain?" I asked and looked at him in his eyes.

He didn't answer and he was staring at me with tears on his face.