2.47 Love Me Again

I hate him!

Not that I really hate him but I hate him for excluding me from all his plans. I felt useless and cannot be trusted. I know he became independent and very confident unlike before, he was timid and shy.

However, Bas had already planned everything and keeping his identity from me. Yes, it is true that I was confused when Nine came in and claimed as Shawn Deveraux but a glimpse of a doubt in me made me think that Bas is really Shawn Deveraux. I ignored that doubt because he asked me to leave the city and live in the north province as a family but it is just an escape.

He used Nine as his pawn so that he can act behind his enemies. What I am mad about is he's putting Nine's life in danger.

It was dark when I drove the car on this quiet road just to calm down myself. I don't want to confront my wifey with my temper on or else, I might do something bad on him. I stopped by at the convenient store and bought a bottle of beer then went back to driving heading somewhere where I can stay and calm my mind.

I passed by on the road where I can see a shore and the light of full moon illuminates the sea. I am lucky that the shore is open to public so I stopped by and stayed. I popped the bottle cap and quickly drank the beer. I walked along the shore and picked some stones then threw it as hard as I can just to relieve myself.

"I hate you, wifey!" I shouted out loud, letting my anger out.

My phone alerted and speaking of the devil, my wifey is looking for me. I held myself from replying just to make him worry more on me. Sometimes, I want someone to worry and asked about me which I frequently did on my wifey, and now it's his turn.

I sat down on the ground, drinking the beer while feeling the cold breeze on my face. My anger started to subside and I'm much okay compared before.

Shawn Deveraux, it is my wifey's real name and the heir of the Dela Vega - Deveraux family. Bas is really out of my reach. He is very rich, richer than his father Sir Seth Deveraux. The wealth of Serah is automatically on Bas' name.

I am curious whether Serah is okay with it or not. It feels something is off from what I observed since the day she came out and surprised everyone that she's alive.

My phone rang and I was interrupted with my thoughts. My wifey is calling me and I was about to accept his call but I held back.

"Do you think I'll give in just because I love you so much?" I'm like a fool talking to myself but damn, I hate myself because Bas is really my weakness so I picked up his call. "What?"

"Where are you? We need to talk." He replied.

"Just leave me alone. I don't want to talk with you and else, don't leave Josh alone in the house."

"He's with me and he's worried."

"Dad, please come back home. Mommy is crying." I heard Josh's voice over the phone.

Bas is crying? Really? Now he's using the kid to make me soft and he's wasting his effort and time. I stood up on my ground and kept my ego.

"You two, go back home!" I exclaimed and ended the call.

Not just a second, Bas called me again but I ignored it. I tapped the end button and turned the silent mode of my phone. I put my phone inside my pocket and continue drinking.

I'm back again with my thoughts and trying to sort out things since Serah and Nine came out as mother and son. They just came out without fear, facing my father who was shocked to see them alive but the danger has started because they don't know who their enemies are and one of them is Barbra who is hiding.