15. When You Love Someone, Pain Exists

Bas' POV

My stupid brother wanted some assistance from me and I got used to it. Yes, I bathe him, saw him naked, and even touched that is supposed not to be touch. As his brother, I don't have any malice because were both males but what I hate about it was Joss always teased me and that leads me to an awkward situation.

"Bas!!! What are you doing?!!"

I was surprised that the door was destroyed and Dan came in then shouted at me. He saw me bathing Joss' body but not on the private area.

Dan pulled me away from Joss and took the bath sponge then threw it to Joss.

"Dan, calm down. We didn't do..."

"Didn't do anything?" He interjected and raising his voice at me. "If both of you didn't do anything then why I heard Joss moaning?"

Damn you, Joss!

I already scolded him not to tease me with his moans as I cleaned his back. He really wanted to make a conflict knowing that my boyfriend is just around.

"He's just teasing me." I answered but Dan was mad and he dragged me out from the bathroom.

He dragged me 'till we were at the living room.

"You really did it knowing that I'm around? What kind of an act is that?" He asked, raising his voice.

"Hey! Are you telling me that I am having sex with my brother?"

He didn't answer but I can sensed that that's what he thought about the incident. I didn't expect that he will think ill towards me.

"I thought you trust but it turns out that you are not." I said and walked out from him.

He grabbed my arm and hugged me from behind. I resisted and pushed him away from me. I am not in the mood to argue because I was too tired being a housekeeper and taking care of three boys who doesn't know what to do but to pester on me... except with my little Josh.

I went back inside the bedroom and attended to little Josh.  I carried and hugged him because I felt tired and stress with my life. He became the air of my life that I will breathe inorder to move forward.

Dan and I were in a cold shoulder. I never talked to him, just plainly do what I'm supposed to do in this place and it continue for a week. Joss finally went back to school after his leg was healed. Everyday, it keeps on repeating on what I do and this is the most boring part of my life.

I went to the coffee shop where I worked before to pay them a visit. Miss Mariel was so happy to see me and so does Gio.

"How is it going Miss Mariel?" I asked her while I sipped my coffee.

"It's okay but sales went down since you resigned." She said and then played with little Josh who was sitting on a baby's chair.

It's very unfortunate that the shop isn't doing well. When I entered, there are only two customers who were stayin and one who ordered at the counter.

"Do you want me to work just this day?" I asked her

"No need Bas. You're not my staff anymore and I don't want people will think that I'm using you just to get some sales." She answered.

She got a point but I really wanted to help them. I know the feeling of a working student who had nothing even a penny. It's difficult especially that they need it for daily use.

But, I can help the shop in my own way.

"Miss Mariel, can you take a picture of me?" I asked.