27. Mind Games

Two weeks after, I had this cold shoulder towards Joss. I never gave him any attention in a fact that he left me hanging when I wanted to make love with him.

I hate him for too reserve and to preserve my virginity. He told me that I was too rush with my decisions and was only teasing me. What I did after hanging me with too much stimulation of pleasure, I hit his dick with my knee as he made me mad.

That serves him well and watched how he curled down on floor bearing the pain I inflicted to him.

Joss had a problem with me. I kept on ignoring him like a passing wind and still he kept his temper in control. Knowing him being ignored, he instantly got mad but not this time. He kept on persuading me everyday through giving me chocolates, flowers, cooking pasta and more but, I'm still not in the mood to talk with him. I don't know, I got pissed when he left me hanging when I finally gave in to violate me.

At school, I tried to avoid the places where I usually go to. I know Joss will find me at those places especially at the library. I never passed by at the coffee shop where I worked before and guess what, I hide myself at the corner near the locker room for the soccer varsity players while studying. Joss knew that I won't go in this kind of places because I'm scared of those buffed players. Furthermore, those players can't see me because I was at the backyard of the locker room although I heard dirty talks from them.

What surprised me was the gossip about Joss and I. I didn't know that we were the hot item in school but why is it that I felt harassed, hearing then talking pervert things about me.

I heard most of them talked about me. They shared their fantasy about me that maybe I'm good in bed. Some shared that I'm a fuck-able despite of my appearance and some say that I maybe beautiful if someone will make over me.

Those soccer players were pervert. I didn't know that they also wanted to have a taste of me but sorry them, I am reserved to my big brother.

I stood up and took my things. I got annoyed with those players talking lewd fantasies. As I was to get moving out from the backyard, I bumped to a guy and my books fell down. The guy helped me get my books and was smiling at me when he gave it.

He's handsome, white-skin, his hair was a little bit messy, his body was buffed that his shirt can't hold on of his biceps and sweaty.

"Are you eavesdropping?" He asked me.

"No, I didn't. I'm studying here." I startled upon answering.

He chuckled as I got tensed that one of the soccer player found me at the back of the locker room. Out of the sudden, he pushed me back and we hide as his co-players were heading out.

I was uncomfortable as he held me on my shoulders while hiding from his teammates.

"They left." He said after the last person went off from the locker room. "I assume your Sebastian, right?"

I wasn't supposed to nod but I did it anyway. It's rude that I will not answer him.

"The hot bottom of the school." He said and I felt offended. "I didn't know that you're beautiful when I get a closer look at you."

"Excuse me?"

He chuckled and rub his nape with his right hand.

"I'm sorry but it's true your beautiful and how much more if you fix yourself well." He said.

"I don't have any time with casual talks. I need to go."

He grabbed my arm, stopping me from leaving.