The album "Mirrorland" by EarthGang is unique in nature.

The song Swivel featured on Revenge of the Dreamers III. It was released on July 5,2019. According to DJ Booth "EarthGang,'MIRRORLAND' is one of the wildest rides of 2019 by Yoh Phillips,Sep 6,2019",it states that just the way WowGr8's voice sounds.It's like the spirit of Tupac crawled in his tea one day. The texture is just so rough,and it fits the word's perfectly.
I believe that the fact that WowGr8 is compared to Tupac means that EarthGang is considered to be one of the best rappers. Moreover,where it says,"Mama had to work,papa had three jobs" is making reference to Olu's late father as stated by Yoh Phillips. This shows that the song Swivel is special because it was included in the album Revenge of the Dreamers III which is known to make history,WowGr8 is compared to Tupac and it also shows Olu's personal life in the past hence explaining why Mirrorland is unique in nature.

WowGr8 a

WowGr8 a.k.a Doctur Dot (left side) and Olu a.k.a Johnny Venus (right side)

a Johnny Venus (right side)

Olu a.k.a Johnny Venus

According to hotnewhiphop.com: EarthGang  Reveals"Mirrorland Tracklist Features & Credits by Erika Marie Sep 05 ,2019 ,it states that EarthGang took to their Instagram page to share each track,one by one. They featured each song as it's own tarot card complete with specially-designed artwork to accompany the track. Along with listing the producers-and-additional producers-who contributed to the album,they also made sure to highlight each vocalist who lent their talents as well.
From the statement above where it says,"It's own tarat card complete" means that for each song there is a card like feature hence this clearly shows that Mirrorland  by EarthGang is unique in nature.

MIRRORLAND ALBUM COVER

Who inspired EarthGang to come up with the album?
According to "EarthGang Shares Their Eccentric & Colorful album 'Mirrorland' by Erika Marie  Sep 06 2019",it states that Olu recently explained what they were trying to accomplish when figuring out the sound of Mirrorland revealing that The Wiz was their inspiration. "We thought about how,if we're going to make a project sonically to rival The Wiz,we got to create another world for people to imagine and go to",he shared on Pitchfolk."You know when Dorothy got swept away and she met the Munchkins?That was such a beautiful thing.You could see Quincy Jones on the piano,just playing away. That's what Lala Challenge is about. Right now that's the intro to the whole record. It's really colorful. It's really dangerous. It's really trippy. It's literally Freaknik Atlanta in the summertime-folk riding in cars with big rims with paint on their faces.
According to Wikipedia,The Wiz is a 1978 American musical adventure fantasy film produced by Universal pictures and Motown Productions and released by Universal pictures on October 24,1978. A reimagining of L.Frank Baum's classic 1900 children's novel, "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz" featuring an all-black cast,the film was loosely adapted from the 1974 Broadway musical of the same name.It follows the adventures of Dorothy,a shy, twenty-four-year-old Harlem school teacher who finds herself magically transported to the urban fantasy Land of Oz which resembles a dream version of New York City. The film was produced by Rob Cohen and directed by Sidney Lumet,the film stars Diana Ross,Michael Jackson,Nipsey Russel,Ted Ross,Mabel King,Theresa Merritt,Thelma Carpenter,Lena Horne and Richard Pryor.This is why Mirrorland is considered to be eccentric and colorful hence the reason why it is unique in nature.

Characterisation of EarthGang also shows that the album Mirrorland is unique in nature. According to hotnewhiphop.com it states that the unconventional Atlanta duo is known for their musical experimentation that often goes against the hip hop grain,and they don't deviate from that reputation on this record. With 'Mirrorland',EarthGang is in a space of their own. Moreover,according to Yoh Phillips on Sep 6 2019,EarthGang 'MIRRORLAND'  is one of the wildest rides of 2019,it states that both Olu (aka Johnny Venus)and WowGr8  (aka Doctur Dot)are the kind of artists who naturally inspire starry-eyed belief. It's their uniqueness that grabs you.EarthGang doesn't sound like anyone else.This quality is standard with artists from Atlanta,something of an alien gene. It's a quality that brought notoriety to OutKast and Young Thug,Gucci Mane and Ceelo Green.EarthGang has it-which is why MIRROWLAND is an album to be excited for.There's a possibility Olu and WowGr8 could be the next big act to emerge from a music hub that has brought us so many great artists.
This shows that Mirrorland is unique in nature because as stated above EarthGang doesn't sound like anyone else and their music experimentation that often goes against the hip hop grain.

The album,Mirrorland was released on Sep 6 2019 and it's their official,full length debut on Dreamville/Interscope.

Tracklist as stated on hotnewhiphop.com

1. Lala Challenge -prod. by Lido & Olu
2. Up -prod. by Edsluive &Voumusic
3. Top Down -prod. by Childish Major
4. Bank -prod. by Big Korey & Ant Chamberlain
5. Proud of You ft. Young Thug -prod. by Olu
6. This Side -prod. by Natra Average & Olu
7. Swivel  -prod. by Bink
8. Avenue -prod.by DJ dahi
9. Tequila ft. T-Pain -prod. by Elite
10. Blue Moon -prod.by Scum
11. Trippin ft. Kehlani -prod.by Groove & Christo & Olu
12. Stuck ft. Arin Ray -prod.by Elite
13.Fields ft Malik -prod.by Rahki Beats
14.Wings -prod.by DK The Publisher & Andre

From the tracklist above,Lala Challenge shows how the album "Mirrorland" is unique. According to the source djbooth.net,Yoh Phillips states that EarthGang could easily be cartoon characters. Their voices are distinct,which adds to their hyper rhyme scheme and abstract lyricism hence explaining why Mirrorland is unique in nature.

Moreover,from the track UP there is a part where it says:

"...You don't know yourself,when you come into some wealth
You the type to let it change you
All I'm sayin',make money,don't let money make you..."

This probably reveals what Dreamville stands for which I believe is authenticity,staying true to who you are.We can compare this to the song,"Love Yourz" by J.Cole where he says,"...being broke was better " hence money will not bring happiness. Although J.Cole and EarthGang share the  same views in terms of money,"Mirrorland" is unique because the song Up is like being at a funhouse as stated by the source djbooth.net by Yoh Phillips.He also states that the songs are vibrant,bursting with color and dancing with style.This is why the album Mirrorland is special.