Revenge of the Dreamers III:Director's cut

**If you haven't read my article about,"Chronicles of Revenge of the Dreamers I,II and III" I suggest you read it first before reading this article☺.
You can also watch the Revenge Documentary above if you want.**

Dreamville returns with their much awaited album Revenge of the Dreamers III: Director's Cut

As I have mentioned on my article,"Chronicles of Revenge of the Dreamers I,II and III,the title Revenge of the Dreamers is more like an anthem to all Dreamville artists that they are going to be the greatest of all time whatever it takes. In this article,I will show how they managed to be the greatest of all time.

According to Wikipedia, it states that "Revenge of the Dreamers III has since been certified Gold by the Recording Industry Association of America  (RIAA). The album is nominated for Best Rap Album at the 2020 Grammy Award, while Middle Child and Down Bad are nominated for Best Rap Performance ". From my point of view,on 2014 J. Cole used the song Revenge of the Dreamers to make a statement that he is about to make history with the album Revenge of the Dreamers. As time went on,from collaborating with Dreamville artists to collaborating with other musicians has proved to be successful. This is why it was certified gold by RIAA and received other nominations. The fact that Dreamville collaborated with other musicians is one of the huge reasons why Revenge of the Dreamers III has become the best rap album of all time. This is why this year Dreamville decided to drop the deluxe edition.

Link to song lyrics "Revenge of the Dreamers" by J. Cole

The album,Revenge of the Dreamers III: Director's Cut has 12 new bonus tracks. According to hiphopdx.com Dreamville's Revenge of the Dreamers  III: Director's Cut has arrived by Kyle Eustice, it states that ,"...the project features the label's star players- Ari Lennox,J.I.D,Omen,Bas,Cozz,Lute and EarthGang as well as Vince Staples,Childish Major,6LACK and Guapdad 4000,among others".

The tracklist below provided by Kyle Eustice

1. Big Black Truck - J.I.D
2. Still Up - EarthGang f. Reason
3. Outta Pocket  - Bas, Cozz
4. Late Night - Cozz,Omen f. Buddy & Landstrip Chip
5. Spin Move - Bas f. Sabo,Smino & The Hics
6. BUSSIT - Ari Lennox
7. Passcode - Ari Lennox f. Buddy,Smino, Mez & Guapdad 4000
8. Up Up Away - J.I.D,EarthGang f. Vince Staples
9. No Chorus - Bas f. Buddy,Guapdad 4000 & Dreezy
10. Disgusted - Cozx f. Childish Major
11. Revenge - Lute,Omen,Ari Lennox,EarthGang f. Childish Major & Reason
12. Still Dreamin - J.I.D,Lute f. 6LACK

From the track list above,there is one song that caught my interest which is Still Dreamin

From the track list above,there is one song that caught my interest which is Still Dreamin. According to Genius it states that,"Still Dreaming is a highly anticipated track from Dreamville artists JID and Lute. On the 6LACK-assisted introspective track,the artists discuss perseverance in the face of adversity and their refusal to give up. All three artists experienced a difficult come-up and faced impoverished conditions as children". The title of the song Still Dreamin could be interpreted as them following their dreams despite what people say or any challenges they face. Moreover this links to the album title Revenge of the Dreamers since the musicians are on a mission to follow their dreams and no one can stop them from achieving.

Still Dreamin music audio

The album, Revenge of the Dreamers III debuted  at No. 1 on Billboard 200 Albums Chart as stated by Keith Caulfield. This is probably another reason why they released the deluxe edition.  The album Revenge of the Dreamers III: Director's Cut was released on 16 January 2020.