Author's note

Once again I thank you for reading my music reviews😊.
To be honest,when i first started publishing my story on wattpad,I didn't expect to get so much support🙆. I was afraid that it was not good enough😅 .

I decided to write about Dreamville music label because I have grown to appreciate J.Cole as a musician. It all started I think this year or last year,can't remember 😅😅. I have a friend who is a big fan of J.Cole.I was curious so I decided to listen to his music then that's when I started loving his music. I would always bother my friend to send me song's by J.Cole😂😂. Then when my friend sent me a song called "Shea Butter Baby" by Ari Lennox and J.Cole, I also started loving Ari Lennox 's music🙆. I researched more about Dreamville and boom it became an obsession 😂😂😂.

So I wrote music reviews on my blog but i wasn't getting the views that i really wanted. I decided to publish my story on wattpad and see if people like my music reviews. Your comments,votes and reads has given me the courage to continue writing😃😀. Thank you everyone, I hope you will continue reading my story 😄.

If you are interested in other music reviews besides the one's about J.Cole, you can click the link to my website in my bio for more information. 

Also for more music review updates you can subscribe to my YouTube channel @i_am_music_criticism