Cozz & Effect

Cozz & Effect Album mentions a lot about Cozz and his personality

This article seeks to discuss about Cozz and his personality however there is need to have brief background about the album Cozz & Effect.
According to Wikipedia,it states that,"Cozz & Effect is the debut studio album by American rapper Cozz. It was released on October 3, 2014 by Dreamville Records and Interscope Records". Moreover it says,"The album features guest appearances from Dreamville's artists and his label mates J. Cole and Bas, as well as Enimal and Free Akrite. The production came from Meez,Divenchi,Mike Free, Trauma Tone".

This article will focus on the evidence found in the album's songs as well as evidence found on J

This article will focus on the evidence found in the album's songs as well as evidence found on J. Cole's album, 2014 Forest Hills Drive.

Now let's look at why Cole mentioned Cozz & Effect on his album 2014 Forest Hills Drive. He mentions the album on the last song Note to Self. According to Genius,it states that,"....Cole takes the time to thank and show love to each and every person who took part in the album. This is shown on the lyrics below:

"Cozz, that Cozz and Effect is a mothafuckin' classic,nigga. I be ridin my bike through Manhattan listenin' to that shit man. I've been livin,with that shit for like the past 4 days, I finally got a chance to slow down. That shit is a classic, my nigga. Congratulations to you. We don't give a fuck what it sold..."

J

. Cole is clearly proud of Cozz for making the album, Cozz & Effect hence proving that Cozz is talented as a rapper. Moreover where it says,"We don't give a fuck what it sold" is making reference to Cole not caring about how much the album was sold. This proves that the music label, Dreamville is not all about making money but helping artists like Cozz to see their potential in the music scene.

 This proves that the music label, Dreamville is not all about making money but helping artists like Cozz to see their potential in the music scene

Cozz is one of the young artists signed to Dreamville Records. According to hotnewhiphop: Review: Cozz's Cozz & Effect Oct 10, 2014 by Mike Philson, it states that, "Cozz is only 21- years old after settling into the album". The fact that Cozz was only 21 years old when he was signed to Dreamville Records clearly shows a lot about him and his personality. He was not afraid to follow his dream as a rapper hence he is a go-getter. This proves that no matter how old you are,nothing can stop you from achieving your dreams.