7. Fugitive

Kodak, Jason, Corey, and Tyler all met up to give their progress report to Locke.  They met up in an abandoned alleyway. Kodak loaded up the video chat and they all sat around the orb that was broadcasting a live chat to Locke. Locke picked up, "Tell me what's going on". "Well", Jason started, "We have been unable to locate Rian". Locke put his hand on his head, "You've been on that planet for a day and already you have lost one of your team members?". Jason nodded hesitantly. Locke cursed the stupidity of this and sighed, "What do you think happened to him?". "We actually haven't seen him since we landed", Kodak said, "I know it's bad, but he just went off on his own". "You are all idiots", Locke said in disgust, "Your lucky your good soldiers otherwise you would go straight into scrap!". "His location and chip have been disabled", Kodak said, "It maybe Jay, but we don't know for sure". Locke slammed his fist into his desk, "You better know for sure or you will be disabled before you can say, Rian". With that, Locke hung up, disgusted with his soldiers. "I guess our new mission is to find Rian", Corey said, sitting down on a dustbin. "We will search every inch of this city for Jay and Rian", Kodak ordered, "Let's get to it".

Jordon told Jay it was safe to come out from the bathroom as the procedure was over. Jay looked at Rian, sleeping peacefully on the sofa. "At least he's free from whatever was bothering him". Jordon nodded, he looked at the time and couldn't believe it, it was 11 p.m. "Since Rian is passed out", Jay started, "Can I sleep on your floor?". Jordon looked at Jay, who was basically pleading him. "I've never been on a sleepover", Jay said, selling it even more. "You've been sleeping over the past day!", Jordon said. "Please Jordon", Jay said, "Don't shove me in the attic". Jordon gave in. He dug up a sleeping bag, pillow and small mat for Jay. Jordon let Jay get ready for bed, and went downstairs to check on Rian. He found another blanket and pillow. He tilted Rian's head forward to place the pillow and covered him with the blanket. Jordon wondered what 5 people were doing looking for Jay. He never explained why and Jordon wanted to know. "Hey, Jay", Jordon said, "Can I come in?". Jay opened the door and let Jordon in and sat on his mat. "I know this is a lot to take in", Jay said, Jordon, sitting on his bed. "So, what's the real reason your here?", Jordon asked. Jay sighed, "I am here because I am running away from authorities from my planet". "So, you didn't want to find me?", Jordon asked. "I did", Jay said, "Honest. I knew you would let me in and have cover for me. I removed my chip and tracking shit ages ago". Jordon was starting to wrap his head around everything, "So, I'm basically harboring a fugitive from another planet?". Jay nodded. "What's the punishment for that on your planet?", Jordon asked, nervous. "Death", Jordon answered. Jay fainted.