17. Unraveling

Rian slammed into the metal door once again, trying to bust out of this prison. It was another failed attempt as he just ended up with a sore arm and no sign of progress of taking down the door. Rian turned around, hands in his head and slid down the door, sitting against it. "Was it worth it?", Rian asked himself, looking up at the ceiling. "Was all this worth the experience of living?". There was no answer, which he expected as he was in a room all by himself. "If there's anyone out there", he shouted, "I regret what I've done and too please let me out". Rian slammed the back of his head into the door, he was frustrated, tired and just sad. He realized how bad his own planet was and if he ever got out, and wasn't made go back, he would stay here. "Locke", Rian started, "I'm sorry for betraying you and running away with the target. I just wanted to know what it was like to experience life instead of a meaningless robot". Suddenly the door opened and Rian fell backwards. Lying on his back, his eyes met with Tyler. "Rian", Tyler said, helping his former comrade up, "Everythings going down". "How come you want something to do with me now?", Rian asked, confused. "Everyone else is dead", Tyler explained, "Our planet is currently planted in the side of this one". Rian groaned, he really didn't need any more problems. "They're all gonna pile up on each other", Tyler said, "We are ripping this universe apart". Rian now understood. He needed to find everyone and warn them or everyone would perish.