24. Give Up Life

Rian was scared, he was scared to die and didn't know if it was normal to feel like this. "You're doing the right thing", Roy reassured, as he could see the two planets meet, waves of electricity showing the two borders meet. "And this will work?", Rian asked, hoping that it wouldn't. "It's the only way I'm afraid", Roy said. Rian took a deep breath, there was no turning back now. "You have to go into where the two are meeting", Roy explained, "Stay there and you will reverse everything". Rian nodded, walking alone to the meeting point. Before he went in, he thought about his measly life. "For all the lives I've ruined by catching people", Rian said to himself, "I hope this can payback for all the bad I've done". Rian psyched himself up and entered his death. He pressed through the electric border and sat in it. He could feel himself starting to shut down and his planet going backward. Rian closed his eyes and let go. He disappeared into dust and had saved the day. The world. The universe.

Tyler, Jay, Justin, and Jordon could feel the ground shaking. "He actually did it", Jordon said, disbelief in his voice. "We gotta go", Tyler said, turning to the others, "We gotta get home". Jordon hugged all his new friends as this would be the last ever time they would see each other. "Don't try and visit me", Jordon sniffled, laughing. "Keep safe and out of trouble", Jay said, hugging Jordon, not wanting to let go. "It's time", Tyler said, watching as a portal opened to get them back to their respected planets. "Bye guys", Jordon said, watching his friends leave. Justin, Jay, and Tyler all waved goodbye as one by one they all stepped into the portal. Once they went back, the world had turned back to normal and all the planets went back to their places in the Universe.