9.Experience

Jay and Rian watched movie after movie, batches of popcorn, chocolates, and soft-drinks and just chilled. "So", Jay started, "Is our planet still shit?". Rian laughed and nodded, "Yes, still shit". "God", Jay said, putting his hands on his face, "What is this world?". Rian shrugged, "I don't know but it's way better than ours". They turned their attention back to the movie; Transformers. "It's hard to believe that this world is less modern, but better", Jay said, taking a sip of coke. Rian nodded, "Yes it is very hard to believe everything". They turned back and watched Optimus and Sam beat Megatron.

When the movie was over, they still had some time before Jordon came home. While looking for things to do, Rian stumbled upon Jordon's vinyl collection. "Hey, Jay", Rian said, "Come over here". "What's up?", Jay asked, walking g to Rian and seeing what he had discovered. Rian picked one up and opened the packaging to see what was inside. "Wow", he said, "These are amazing". Jay picked one up and saw a picture of a man with long hair on a black background. "These are cool indeed", Jay proclaimed. Rian put his back and followed Jay to the record player. "I guess you put it on this as it has a hole in the middle", Jay said, putting the record on and pulling the pin onto the vinyl. They left it for a minute and nothing happened. They were both disappointed, but then a sound came. It was the sound of bongos and some weird piano. Mesmerized, they sat down on the floor and listened with great detail. Then the guitars and drums kicked in wit the singer. The singer started listing off names and events Jay and Rian had never heard of. When the chorus came in, they both got very excited and started dancing. These were the experiences they had missed and been craving. Finally, they got them.