chapter 13: know

i woke up to the burning of something and tied my hair into a messy bun. i squinted my eyes as i checked the clock hanging lonely on the clock - just like me. i headed downstairs to the kitchen. i saw someone in the kitchen and by the person's back, i could tell that it was none other than the great jimin. i tip-toed to him and peeked over his shoulders slightly, to see charcoal black pancakes. i looked at jimin's stressed face at failing to make decent looking pancakes and chucked slightly.

"what's that?" i questioned him, making him jolt at the sudden voice. "oh.. oh! i was making pancakes as you can see.. but... it failed, hehe," he smiled cheekily. cute. i ruffled his hair and asked him to watch before pouring the batter into the pancake pan and cooking it. 

i cooked around 4 pancakes for both of us and headed to the dining table where jimin was sitting at, looking at phone. "here. what are you watching?" i placed his plate of pancakes in front of him and offered him maple syrup. he took it, mouthing a 'thank you' and then pouring a moderate amount on them. he took a bite and made a 'mhmm' sound, telling me it was nice.

i nodded proudly. "now tell me what were you watching?" i repeated the question. 

"oh.. i was watching.." he trailed off. "WHAT? WERE YOU WATCHING SOMETHING DIRTY? IN MY HOUSE? RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME?" i screamed in shock. he waved his hands frantically, "are you dumb or what? i was watching videos of ARMY, what's wrong with you? i was just embarrassed to say it out aloud thinking you would tease me," he spoke like a train. 

i nodded my head understandingly and then teased him, "why.. you love them so much is it?" 

"yes, i do. is there anything wrong with it?" he snapped back. "no, it's the first time i see you watching them." 

"oh and in a recent Vlive, i asked the ARMYs what they do during their free time and they said that they watch bts. so, i told them i am also going to watch them. probably, they thought i was just kidding but i was being serious. from that day, i watch videos of lubly ARMYs," he explained as all my uwus squeezed out. 

i smiled at him lovingly before praising him for his dedication. i walked to my room and looked at my phone. 

jaehyun: hi, when are we meeting up?

me: come to my house at 11am. we'll go from here.

jaehyun: sure, i'll be there in an hour.

jimin walked into the room, asking why i was smiling widely. i was smiling? probably, i unconsciously smiled while texting him. i said nothing to jimin before telling him my plans for the day with jimin and jaehyun. i walked to the toilet to wash up. as i walked, my eyes met the picture on my table. it was one of the first pictures we took when we first started dating. it was a picture of cream on Jackson's face during his birthday party applied by me and him pecking my cheek. i looked so happy.

and it was all destroyed. tears welled up in my eyes and i closed them tight, letting them fall down my face. i wiped my tears before entering the bathroom and showering. i came out and picked out a casual shirt with high-waisted shorts. i did my hair, letting it down. my makeup was a bit natural and applied my lipstick before grabbing a small bag and hanging it on my shoulder and checked my look in the big mirror. i was satisfied with my look and went out. 

jimin was waiting in the living room. "are you ready?" i asked him. he looked at me and opened his mouth to say something but stopped himself once he saw my outfit. "why did you dress up well? you never wear things like that even when you hang out with me. is it because of him?" he eyed me suspiciously. 

"no, what? is it wrong if i dress up to go out? you came home after so long," i gave an answer but he did not look convinced by my answer. the doorbell rang so i went to open the door to be greeted by a smiley jaehyun. his outfit... just check it out below.

(a/n: just pretend that there is not any earphones and he is not walking but standing straight and smiling at irene

(a/n: just pretend that there is not any earphones and he is not walking but standing straight and smiling at irene.)

i stared for a while and pulled myself back together before allowing jaehyun to enter. he sat on the couch and i sat beside jimin. jimin nudged my elbow and teasingly questioned, "is that your second boyfriend or what?"

i widened my eyes and slapped him on his shoulder. he rubbed it as he moaned in pain. jaehyun opened his mouth, speaking up, "so, what's the plan?" 

"only i shall know the plan. follow me," i stood up and grabbed the bag that i left on the sofa and walked towards the door. we got out of the house and i locked the door and headed towards my car. 

time to get over it.