Chapter 15

"Harry!" I shriek with a giggle trying to get out from under the covers but his strong arms are holding me back. "We both have work tomorrow and I have to sleep in my own bed." I say through more giggles.

It had been exactly one day since I had accepted Harry's proposal and we are currently in his bed after a few rounds.

I need to get home to shower and get some sleep. I slept over last night because I was too exhausted to go home, but had trouble actually sleeping. I haven't slept in the same bed as someone since I was eighteen. I got up extra early this morning and went home to shower and get dressed for work. Tomorrow is Friday, the end of my first week with my promotion. Today, all I did was go through people's internet history, who they are emailing and so on. It wasn't as boring as I thought because I found some hilarious things that people googled.

"You can go back tomorrow morning, just like today." Harry frowned.

I sigh hating the words I am about to say. "Harry, I have to go home, we're not dating." I say awkwardly. "We just hook up. I'm supposed to leave after we fuck so technically I've already stayed too long."

Just then there's a knock at the door. "I'll go get it." He mumbles, putting on clothes.

I follow in suit, grabbing my phone to entertain me while he is gone. The last thing I am going to do is get caught leaving his bedroom, especially because I don't know who is at the door. It could be any of his friends who could be one of my bosses.

After five minutes of fiddling around on my phone, I hear laughing. I also hear a girl's voice, but I can't make out the words she is saying. After another two minutes, I hear fumbling footsteps coming towards the bedroom. I quickly run into the bathroom, trying not to trip over the sheets.

"Harry, why is your room a mess?" I hear the girl ask.

I smirk, thinking about what went on in the room just an hour or two ago. As a person, I am overly competitive so I take this as a win over this girl.

"Nothing babe," my heart stops at the word, "I just lost my phone."

"Oh silly, it's right here, on your nightstand."

"Oh wow yeah, I guess I'm just blind today."

"You always have been a little forgetful, boogie."

I cover my mouth to stop the snort that threatened to come out from the nickname. Boogie. I can't wait to tease him about this tomorrow.

The room is silent but I didn't hear the door open or close. My heart is pounding, not wanting to get caught hiding in the bathroom. I look around, realizing I haven't been in his bathroom before and it is huge. There's a huge shower with a glass wall and door to my left and a big bathtub/jacuzzi, big enough to fit at least 4 people in front of me. To the right is a double sink, I think people call them his and hers. The tiles are black and white and everything matches the color scheme. This is the most organized bathroom I've ever seen. The first thing my eyes land on is a box of condoms. I chuckle quietly and roll my eyes. That man is always prepared.

After examining the bathroom, my mind starts to wander. If he called her babe, does that mean that she's his girlfriend? I don't think guys call just any girl babe. Then again, any guy here will call a girl love. Is babe the same thing as love or does it mean something else? I really hope this girl isn't his girlfriend because I genuienly like hooking up with Harry, I just can't see us being more than just fuck buddies or friends. Then again, I don't see myself with anyone as more than just fuck buddies or friends.

I hear the door to the bathroom start to open and I go into full panic mode. I jump behind the door, hoping not to get caught by the girl that has just come into Harry's house.