Chapter 19

Since I haven't posted in a while, I'm gonna do a quick recap:

"He's here." I quickly rush out, hoping he's not looking for me.

"Who?" Gemma asks.

"The guy I have been hooking up with. The one who is really good at sex but only wants to hook up with me but we're going on a date soon. That one!"

"Oh my gosh where?!" Ella looks around asking.

I point to Harry. "The one with the long curly hair, amazing green eyes and jaw chiseled from the Greek gods." Gemma and Ella's jaws drop. "I know right, so fucking hot. His personality is so fucking amazing too. There is literally nothing wrong with this man. Also, did I mention how good in bed he is?"

"Yes, quite a few times actually." Gemma laughs but has a look on her face that I can't exactly place.

I watch Harry as he walks up to the bar, grabbing the bartender's attention and ordering a drink. I clear my throat and turn back to the girls. "So anyway, what do you two do for jobs?" I ask, desperately trying to change the topic and get my mind off of the owner of the two green eyes staring at me currently.

Gemma and Ella explain their jobs briefly and then ask what I do. I tell them about what I do, but try not to mention that I work for Harry. I don't want them judging me on sleeping with my boss.

After I finish speaking, my eyes wonder and lock with Harry's across the bar. None of us break eye contact for what feels like ten minutes.

"Okay so are you gonna go do another song or are you gonna continue to eye fuck your boy toy?" Gemma asked, making me tear my eyes away from Harry.

I shake my head. "No, I think we can go back to your family, but I refuse to do another song."

"Good because my brother finally showed up." She tells me as we walk back to everyone.

As we all gather, I see Harry walking closer, drink in hand. I desperately hope he won't talk to me, I don't need him to know I lied when I told him I had a hot date. In my defense, I did try to say it sarcastically, but he took it literally and then hung up.

I'm also super confused as to why he's here. He said he had a family thing but it looks like he's alone.

"Harry! My baby!" I hear Anne yell.

My heart stops when I see them embrace. My head snaps to Gemma and I see her with the widest smirk I have ever seen. Correction, second widest. The first belongs to who I just found out is her brother when he won the stupid bet. Oh my God.. I just talked to his sister about how he is in bed! Holy shit I want to die. At this moment exactly is when I decided that I would be okay with death taking me.

"Nice of you to show up." Brian says as he pats Harry's back during their hug.

I almost spit out my drink. I didn't make the connection that Brian is Harry's grandfather until now either. I know, I'm slow.

Harry turns to me. "Hot date, huh?"

I roll my eyes. "I said it sarcastically, you just got offended and hung up. But speaking of offense, why did you not tell me you two were related?" I say, actually getting kind of upset at not only Harry but at Brian too. Why wouldn't they tell me they were related? Before I get too upset in front of them, I excuse myself to go get some air.

What I don't understand is why they wouldn't tell me. After Harry and I slept together? He knows Brian is my best friend so I don't get why he wouldn't tell me? I would think he would want to tell me so I didn't spill the beans to his grandfather!