Chapter 4

Taehyung reached Yoongi's house and parked his car infront.He stood up infront of the door and pressed the doorbell.After a few mins.Someone opened the door for him...
"Jungkook.Uhm Hi!I-I'm sorry I think you're still sleeping?sorry for bothering you."
"ah...ahm I texted yoongi that I'll drop by here to get my passport in his room.He gave me the duplicate keys but he told me not to use it because you're here anyway.I'll be quick,I'm sorry to disturb you..." Tae explains
"No it's alright,not a big deal Taehyung. You can come here anytime,you're ALWAYS welcome." He stares at Taehyung so deeply while saying those words and Tae was feeling uncomfortable and started to move and went upstairs.
Jungkook follows....
"J-Jungkook?Why are you here too?" Tae asks.Jungkook did not answer back right away,he walks closer to Tae,their face was just an inch apart and Tae was shocked and frozen...
Jungkook starts to talk while his right hand is caressing his own neck.
He scans Taehyung from head to toe...Taehyung's heartbeat increases as he stepped two steps backwards and did not notice there's a chair behind him.He accidentally bumped into it and almost fell but Jungkook was there to the rescue and hugged him tightly to protect his back.They stared at each other accidentally.
Jungkook loves the moment and says,

"Whew!You're...PRETTY."

Taehyung let go of Jungkook's arms all over him and he feels so awkward.
"Oh T-thanks.Geez I was not careful."Tae tries to fake a smile.
" You don't have to say sorry,you're lucky I'M HERE."Jungkook smirks
Tae ignored what Jk said and starts to look for his passport...
While Taehyung was busy looking for his passport,Jungkook offers help...
"Do you need help?It will be easier if we'll be the one looking for it instead of you alone."
"N-No!I'm okay Jungkook,no worries."
"Hmmm Alright." Jungkook was at his back staring at his whole body...

There was a moment of silence...

Jungkook lets out a deep sigh and randomly asks

"Taehyung?"

Taehyung stops looking at his passport and turned around to look at Jungkook.

"Y-yes Jk???"

"Uhmmm what if you met us both at the same time,I mean me and my hyung, WOULD YOU CHOOSE ME?"

Taehyung could not answer Jungkook's question.Jungkook changed the topic and said,

"Hmmm forget about my question.I don't wanna pressure you,so I'll just go down and prepare drinks for us okay?" Taehyung nods back at Jungkook.