Chapter 47

It was night time when Taehyung and Jungkook went out of his room.They cuddled after having sex.Jungkook carries Taehyung bridal style as they go down the stairs to cook some food while Taehyung ended up blushing as he jokingly hits Jungkook's chest so he can put him down.

They look so happy and sweet with each other.Jungkook cooks their dinner while Taehyung gives him back hugs and kisses every now and then.Yoongi was peeping as he was standing right at the staircase.They are not aware that Yoongi is already home few hours ago...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Episode: "The UNPLEASANT SURPRISE"

Their dinner is almost cooked and Taehyung tries to help Jungkook by preparing the table for dinner. Taehyung carefully brings the plates,spoons and forks at the table,as well as the drinking glasses.He was almost done,but he forgot to get the bowls.
Taehyung gets back in the Kitchen.
"Baby,please hand me the bowl so I can transfer this." Jungkook asks.

"Here baby." Taehyung smiles charmingly to his hot boyfriend.

"The table is set baby.I'll just get few more bowls for the Ramen." Taehyung says with an excited tone.

"Okay.just wait for me there baby.I'll be bringing the food." Jungkook winks at him and Taehyung giggles.He was holding the two mini bowls with his both hands and he was not looking straight because he finds those bowl designs beautiful and unique.

He keeps on walking heading towards the dinning room and he almost drops the bowls that he's holding because he bumped into somebody's chest standing right infront of him

He keeps on walking heading towards the dinning room and he almost drops the bowls that he's holding because he bumped into somebody's chest standing right infront of him.He slowly lifts his head,their eyes met,and to his surprise,it was his ex-boyfriend Yoongi who was staring at him.

"Ah-ahm

"Ah-ahm...Yoongi..." Taehyung bows his head feeling embarassed because he's at their house.

"Hi pretty." Yoongi tries to fake a smile but still Taehyung does not face him.He was scared and ran into the kitchen and suddenly hugs Jungkook who is still preparing their food.
He runs to him turning pale and anxious leaving Jungkook shocked with Taehyung's actions.He was still preparing their food and he did not know why Taehyung was acting as if he saw a ghost.He stops what he's doing and cupped Taehyung's face."Baby, look at me,what's wrong?"he asks.
Taehyung just looks at him like a baby pouting his red lips,but just when he was about to speak,they saw Yoongi standing at the door of the Kitchen.