Chapter 52

EPISODE: "CONFUSED"

Convo Part I:

(I have to cut down the convo videos into parts bec.the mb is huge,twt can't upload it at once.)

Convo Part II:

.
.
.

Taehee was sad and sorry for Yoongi whom she treated like a real SON so she decided to...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile...

A lucky fan spotted the sweet couple.She took a photo of them and posted it on her social media.

She took a photo of them and posted it on her social media

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Episode: "Eomma"

It was 6pm,Friday and Yoongi arrives at Kim's residence.The gate was opened and he parked his car on their garage.He pressed the doorbell and the Kim's trusted servant for years opened the door and greets him warmly.

"Good evening Sir Yoongi" She smiles.

He smiles back and enters the house

He smiles back and enters the house.He sat at the couch and after a few mins.He saw Taehyung's Eomma,Kim Taehee holding back her tears as she stands at the end of the stairs spreading her arms for Yoongi to hug trying to hold back her tears...

Yoongi did not waste any time and ran back to her in a flash.
"Yoongi!I'm so sorry son.I'm so sorry it happened" Taehee apologized on behalf of her son,Taehyung.
They hugged each other so tight and Yoongi gave in,he cried his heart out and you can hear their sobs in the living room.

Taehee rubs Yoongi's back as she sobs."It was not your fault Eomma,it was my fault.I didn't give him enough love and it so unfortunate that he and my brother fell inlove with each other.If I only knew,I should've offered him marriage beforehand." Yoongi confesses.

"Listen to me son,always remember that I still treat you as my son and you are always welcome here.I am.always here for you and nothing will change that. As much as I would like Taehyung to comeback to you,but I can't dictate what his heart wants.I will talk to him about this."

"You don't deserve this Yoongi. As for your younger brother Jungkook, I would like to meet him and talk to him along with you and Taehyung.That's what I want.His Appa already to talked to Namjoon about this." Taehee adds.

"It was so painful Eomma!I can't eat,my heart stopped breathing for a few seconds knowing that I lost him.Eomma it was so painful!" Yoongi was a sobbing mess while Taehee cries painfully with him.

"All I ever did was love him,take care of him,give him the world if I can.I even wrote songs for him and had a lot sleepless nights to finish my album just for him.Why is this happening to me Eomma?Why?Am I not better for him?I love him so much it hurts."

He asked me for forgiveness and I am very much willing to forgive him and start all over again,but he doesn't want to.I lost all my pride for him Eomma,I changed for him,my vices,everything!Eomma why?why?" Yoongi sobs harder as he tightly hugs Taehee.

"I feel so all alone and betrayed Eomma.Jungkook is not willing to give him back to me.I wanna die." Yoongi was almost being hysterical.

"Shhhh...Please calm down Yoongi.Eomma feels your pain.Let it out,it's okay...it's okay."Taehee calms him down.
.
.
.

Few hours passed,Taehee and Yoongi totally calmed down and ate dinner together.Rain,Taehyung's Appa was still at the meeting while Namjoon was at his studio with Hobi rehearsing. It was only the three of them who are currently at the house.Taehee,Yoongi and Martha.

After dinner,Yoongi went home at around 10pm and hugged Taehee one more time before leaving the Kim's residence.He thanked her for comforting him and listening to what his heart feels.He felt a lot more better.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile...

Taehyung and Jungkook were having a hot and wild sex inside their hotel room in Paris.
.
.
.

"You like being tied up while I fuck you harder and faster baby huh?" Jungkook naughtily asks.
"Yes!Yes baby!" Taehyung as whines in pleasure.
"You want me to cum inside of you huh?"
"Yes please." Taehyung begs.
They love trying different styles in bed and they both loved it.The spent the cold dark night in Hawaii fucking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~