Chapter 48

Episode: "The Art of Deceiving" 😈

Jungkook finished his meal and stood up following Yoongi upstairs to talk.
He kissed Taehyung's lips...

"Baby please,don't fight just talk okay?Don't hurt each other."
Jungkook nods while Taehyung is still eating alone in the dinning room.

Yoongi was heading towards his room and he sends a quick message to Tzuyu.

After a few minutes, Jungkook enters his brother's bedroom and there he saw Yoongi standing up with his arms crossed staring at him blankly near the window.

"Sit down kook." Jungkook nods and grabbed a chair near the table.

Yoongi let's out a deep sigh.
"I know even if I beat you up so many times, you will not fight back because you respect me.I know you,and I will end up to be the bad person here.
So I guess we have to talk this over man to man here.I know Taehyung loves you,so I'll be giving up."

Jungkook was not convinced.He knows his brother very well,and from the fact they dated for 3years,he is just as competitive as him.He is suspicious about this talk...

Jungkook was silent.There are many thoughts running into his head and he was just spaced out.After a few seconds,he starts to talk.

"Uhmm...Thanks hyung.I am still hoping you will forgive us.I'll take care of him,I won't hurt him,and I love him so much."

"I know,I'm happy for the both of you. Life is just really unfair sometimes."
Jungkook stood up and hugs him tight.

"Hyung,I'll never get tired asking for your forgiveness.I'm really sorry.I love you,please believe me."

Yoongi didn't say a word and just hugs back and lets out an evil grin saying to himself " You will regret hurting me,BROTHER and soon you will know how it feels..." Yoongi smirks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time Skip⏰⏩

The Next Day....

On that same week,the News were all about them