Chapter 33

¶ The signs of an "Impending Doom" ¶

"Ahm Yoongi ah,how long have you been dating Taehyung?" Tzuyu asks.

"We've been dating for 3years.Why do you have to know?
Are you fucking kidding me?
Don't tell me you summoned me here just to answer that question?
You should've texted me!"

"Whoa whoa!Chill!Look,Yoongi I know you're busy. Is that how you treat your partner in crime?your future sister-in-law?you never changed, you're still very impatient Yoongi ah!" Tzuyu rolled her eyes...

"THEN WHAT IS IT TZUYU?I'M ASKING YOU ONE...MORE...TIME!" Yoongi retorts.
"I'll show you something." Tzuyu pulls out a brown envelope with files in it. Yoongi just looks at him waiting...

" Are you ready?"Tzuyu asks.   

"I'm always ready and you know that!What are those?Show me!" Yoongi was so impatient,he's really like that except for TAEHYUNG.

I guess...
Kim Taehyung,The famous Gucci Supermodel whom I once worked with,and your current boyfriend is CHEATING on you with your very own...

BROTHER?

Tzuyu raised her eyebrows with an evil smile.

"THIS IS BULLSHIT!WHAT ARE YOU SAYING TZUYU?Your really have the courage to say that to my face!How dare you!" Yoongi yells

"Damn it Yoongi!Don't be so Naive!to tell you what,I hired a private investigator in Paris and take a look at these photos that I will show you!!!"
"You are my partner in crime,and like a real brother to me,why would I made up such stories?Why would I ruin your relationship with Taehyung in the first place?what for?what's in it for me!NOTHING!!!"

"Damn it Yoongi!Don't be so Naive!to tell you what,I hired a private investigator in Paris and take a look at these photos that I will show you!!!""You are my partner in crime,and like a real brother to me,why would I made up such stories?Why woul...

Yoongi came back to his senses and calms down...

"Now,are you ready to take a look and listen?"Tzuyu was so pissed because Yoongi was yelling at her.Yoongi silently nods back...

"Now,take a look at these photos.
IS THIS FRIENDSHIP????"
Tzuyu adds...
Tzuyu handed over the envelope and Yoongi instantly grabs it,as he slides his hand inside the envelope and starts taking out the photos ONE BY ONE, as he starts to look at it very closely...
By realizing it was them,
He was so speechless...
He feels his heartbeat is raising so fast that he can't breathe properly,
like there's no enough air coming in and out of his lungs,it was so suffocating that he feels that he might pass out.His heart was completely...
SHATTERED.

He is in denial and is trying to keep his composure,as he puts down the photos

There's a lot of questions in his head.
He TRUSTS both of them so much that he can't believe what he just saw, but he was trying to digest it and wait for their explanation.

But he is not dumb...

"It hurts if the love of your life cheated on you,but it HURTS A LOT MORE if the third party was...
YOUR DEAREST BROTHER." Tzuyu provokes Yoongi more to get mad at them.She knows Yoongi is scary when he's furious.She wants to ignite the fire to get Jungkook back,she needs Yoongi.
Yoongi clenched his fist as he talks,"SHUT UP TZUYU!!! SHUT UP!!!" Yoongi slammed the door so hard that the door could possibly break as he storms out at the Cafeteria,while the people there were so shocked including Tzuyu.
Some people thinks it was a lovers quarrel.
"If I were you Yoongi ah,better ask YOUR TAEHYUNG about it!!!" Tzuyu shouts back and later on leaves the Cafeteria and left the people over there shocked and puzzled over the incident.

She does not care.
Her mission was ACCOMPLISHED.
Yoongi was furious as HELL....

As Yoongi walks,he remembers EVERYTHING

Taehyung being so cold and not as cuddly as before.He seems so distant to him like he avoids sex or any contact and his intuition about Jungkook trying to get Taehyung's number back then,everything adds up...
HE FEELS SO DUMB.

He has mixed emotions about it

He reached his own studio.While he's inside the elevator,there are 2 people talking beside him.He heard their gossips...

"Kim Taehyung the Gucci Supermodel,His new boyfriend is so hot!He's the famous Taekwondo star,Jungkook.
"Ahm Sir Yoongi with all due respect,Jungkook IS YOUR BROTHER RIGHT?" the other woman blatantly asks Yoongi who was with them inside the elevator.

Yoongi sighs and looks at the other employee who asked him a minute ago, straight in the eyes...
"Yes,he is my brother.Taehyung&I are dating for 3 years.Don't believe in such rumors."

"Oh...I see...I'm sorry Sir Yoongi." the the 2 employees bowed down at him and apologized.Yoongi just nods back.
They all went out at the elevator.
As he walks inside his studio,he seems so bothered,not just about the photos Tzuyu showed him,but his instincts towards the issue, plus the rumors...
He is itchy to call or text Taehyung and Jungkook about it.But he decided to wait until they arrive in Seoul&talk to them PERSONALLY.
Little did he know,Jungkook had a
Pre recorded "Tell ALL" interview about the rumors circulating in Paris. Taehyung and Jungkook made an agreement with them not to Air his interview yet.Not until they get back to Korea.The tv station agreed to it.