Chapter 18

"ORIGINAL" BOYFRIEND strikes

Taehyung and Yoongi arrives back at the hotel and went to the comfort room to text Jungkook....

Taehyung was fidgeting and began feeling nervous coming out of the comfort room...

He was talking to himself,
"Omg Kim Taehyung what have you done? You're a bitch!" He bites his fingers to calm down.

He does not know what to do,after a few minutes,Jungkook texts back his plan...

After a few mins.staying at the comfort room,Taehyung starts to go out as soon as he opens the door he saw Yoongi lying down looking at him lustfully.

"Come here hon."

Taehyung gulps and obeys.He walk towards him and lay down beside him...
They faced each other and Yoongi caressed Taehyung's face..

"Hmmm you are so beautiful...
I love you honey,you know that right?"

"Y-yes Honey."

Yoongi makes the first move,and Taehyung feeling guilty was caught off guard...

If he REJECTS his kiss,Yoongi might suspect him.
Yoongi moans as he kiss him.Yoongi grabs the hand of Taehyung putting it into his hard member for him to feel how horny he was.,how much he yearns for Taehyung...

While they were kissing,
HE THINKS ABOUT...JUNGKOOK.

He knows it's wrong, but his heart and mind can't help it

Yoongi was his ORIGINAL BOYFRIEND,but he was falling inlove with Jungkook.He knows he have to choose ONLY ONE... 

Their kiss got heated and Yoongi slides his hand inside Taehyung's shirt and starts to undress him.
Taehyung gets nervous as he remembers what Jungkook told him to to do.
So he instantly acted ill like he's having an upset stomach...

"AH!!!!ouch!!!!It hurts!"   

Yoongi panics and sat down,

"Honey?What's wrong?What's painful?"

"Uhhhmmhhh my stomach hurts Honey!"
He acted really good that convinced Yoongi to believe in him...
Yoongi hurriedly carries him bridal style while saying

"I'll bring you to the hospital Honey!"                           

"N-No hon,please  put me down..
I-I... just need to drink something warm and rest.

"Taehyung explains." Are you sure hon?You don't look okay."Yoongi asks.
"Yeah...just let me rest hon for tonight." Taehyung says.

"Ofcourse Hon,you don't have to ask because I understand.I will take care of you."
He kissed Taehyung's forehead as he lays him in bed and placed a blanket to wrap him up and gives him a hug.

JUNGKOOK WAS RIGHT.
Taehyung fell asleep while Yoongi looks at him...

"YOU'RE NOT BREAKING UP WITH ME KIM TAEHYUNG...YOU'RE MINE!
I love you with all my heart and I'll work on this...I PROMISE..."

Yoongi said to himself.