Chapter 21

Yoongi,Taehyung and Jungkook were enjoying their dinner while talking with each other.

Taehyung was just quiet looking at them while chewing his own food.

He swallows his steak carefully and felt his phone vibrated so,he bothered to get his phone out of the pocket of his jeans...

Namjoon trusts Taehyung so much and he's not the kind of brother who interrupts or disapproves of Taehyung's relationships even from the past until now.

For him,as long as Taehyung is happy,he's okay with it.

But what if...
He discovers that the Rumors were actually TRUE?and EVERYONE in their circle knows how CLOSE he is to his younger brother's current boyfriend YOONGI.

WILL HE INTERRUPT???

Will he TELL Yoongi about the rumors???

On that day,Namjoon decides to know the truth directly from Taehyung.

Deep inside of him,by the looks of the photo,it was INTIMATE.

He FEELS there's something going on between the two but,he haven't decided to tell it to Yoongi who has NO IDEA of the dating rumor news.

He wants to hear it straight from Taehyung's mouth.

They're close brothers and Taehyung is ALWAYS honest to him and that he's sure he won't lie to him.

He wants to hear Taehyung's side of the story regarding the rumors...

He feels SUSPICIOUS about the rumors.

Namjoon is SO CAREFUL to react about it.
Taehyung was worried after texting back to his older brother, Namjoon.
He can't even swallow his food properly.
Because he needs to explain things a lot to him,with all HONESTY...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They all finished their dinner and decided to head back to the their hotel.

As soon as the door opens,
Taehyung walk towards his luggage and opened it, to get his Pajamas as he gets ready to take a shower.

Jungkook and Yoongi were talking while he enters the bathroom.
While the brothers were talking with each other,Yoongi's phone rang...

"I need to take this call Kook." Jungkook nods back and smiled.

Yoongi holding his phone,answers the call and went outside...
After 10 minutes,Yoongi comes back inside their Suite Room.

"Jungkook,I'll be out for awhile my close friends in Paris are here on tour as well.They just wanted to meet up and catch up.I haven't seen them for a long time and we need catching up.
They're my highschool friends and I miss them.Kindly tell Taehyung I'll be back around 2am."

"Oh really?Enjoy hyung!Don't worry I'll tell Taehyung later."

"Okay,Thanks Kook." Yoongi taps Jungkook's back.

Taehyung does not know Yoongi left.

Jungkook was SO HAPPY.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few minutes later,Taehyung went out of the bathroom wearing just a bathrobe.

He looks for Yoongi and all he sees is just Jungkook,Lying down in bed...

ALL ALONE.

"W-wait where's?" Jungkook cuts him off.
"Hyung went out with his highschool friends.He said that they haven't seen them for such a long time so, he decided to hang out with them.
He told me to tell you that he'll be back at 2am." Jungkook winks.