Chapter 35

Episode:

¶ When you can't deny the TRUTH ¶

"Oh Shit!!!!" Jungkook was standing up inside their hotel room and almost drops his phone because of Yoongi's texts.

"Baby!What's wrong?"Taehyung was sitting on the bed and was startled because of Jungkook's loud voice.

" Hyung..."

Taehyung asks with furrowed eyebrows, What is it about Yoongi?

"Hyung called me BABY" He already found out about...US.

They looked at each other and both of them were frozen.

There was a moment of Silence...

Jungkook looks at Taehyung and walk towards him and held his hands.

"Baby we both know this will come but
I honestly want to tell him personally,not in this kind of way.
It's a lot more hurtful.I thought we can still control the leakage of the news,our private photos and articles but I was wrong.When we get back to Korea,let's prepare for the worst.We know Yoongi hyung is very impulsive, and I will protect you no matter what.
I love you,Kim Taehyung."

" I love you too,Jungkook."
Taehyung was teary eyed.
Jungkook gave him a gentle kiss on the lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Episode:

"When the devil works hard,but
Tzuyu works HARDER" 😈😈😈

Tzuyu was so eager to tear them apart so he texted the furious Yoongi...

Yoongi tries to calm down and it has been 30 minutes since he texted Jungkook and now he decides to send Taehyung a short video of what he wants to say to him at the moment...

Yoongi feels betrayed and hurt but he can't be so mad at Taehyung because he knows what he's lacking...
More than hurt and anger,his love towards Taehyung is way more superior than what he feels right now.
The type of Yoongi that everyone knows as a savage and an impatient guy,is the same guy that is very soft to Taehyung and that's how much he loves him. So much that he forgets
about his pride.He was a former alcoholic and a party goer because since he's now a famous rapper/producer,he gained a lot of friends that loves to party as well.But he changed for Taehyung...

But what if the person who changed and brings out the best in you,is the SAME PERSON who will also brings out the WORST IN YOU?"

~Yoongi's heartfelt Video message~

©MightyMingyu