Chapter 38

Episode:

"THE TIME HAS COME." 😱😨😧⚠

Few hours later,

Taehyung and Jungkook arrives at the airport and they're finally back in Korea...

There are lots of Paparazzis on their way and starts taking pictures of them simultaneously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Episode:
"YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW"

Hobi was waiting for them inside the Airport.
"Kook!!!!" Hobi yells from the huge crowd.
"Hyungie!" Jungkook walk towards Hobi while he's holding hands with Taehyung.
He hugged Hobi while Taehyung smiles at them.
"You guys are back!I missed you!"
Hobi says with an excited tone.
" I missed you too"Jungkook responds back to his bestfriend.

"Hows the flight guys?I know you're both hungry so let's eat and hang out first

"Hows the flight guys?I know you're both hungry so let's eat and hang out first."Hobi suggests.
Jungkook looks at Taehyung and Taehyung nods back.
"It was a long flight,and yeah let's eat!We're hungry" Jungkook says.

"Hi Taehyung!"Hobi cheerfully greets Taehyung.
Taehyung smiled back as
they walk towards the parking lot and went inside Hobi's car.
Jungkook was at the front seat while Taehyung was at the back seat of the car holding his phone checking all his social medias.
He saw Yoongi's cryptic tweets and Hobi saw the tweets too a day before Taehyung and Jungkook arrives.
Jungkook decided to unblock Yoongi from his social media accounts because it's already useless because he already found out about his relationship with Taehyung...
Hobi, who is driving carefully gets his phone out of his pocket and handed it over to Jungkook.Hobi's social media accounts is always open and he clicks his twitter account to show Yoongi's post for Jungkook to read...
Jungkook saw all of it and just keep silent.He let's out a deep sigh.
Hobi and Jungkook just look at each other like they're using their mental telepathy because even if they don't say any word,they know what each other feels at the moment.
Jungkook gets his phone from his bag and showed the text message of Yoongi to Hobi.
"So Yoongi already knows?So,there's no really turning back,yeah?" Hobi's eyes widened.
"Y-yeah." Jungkook admits.
Jungkook turns his head back towards Taehyung and he saw Taehyung with a very sad face.
"Baby come closer." Jungkook asks.
Taehyung obeys and leans his face near Jungkook. He cupped Taehyung's face and kissed him softly on the lips.
"I love you.We can do this okay?
Just...Hang in there my sweetheart." Jungkook stares at Taehyung with full of love and security.
"Yes baby,I will...we will."
Taehyung responds with a sweet gentle tone towards his boyfriend.

"Awww....Couple goals!I'm screeching!" Hobi teases them.
Taehyung blushes while Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Focus on your driving hyung!" Jungkook smirks.

"Yes Sir!" Hobi teases back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They arrived safely at Jungkook and Hobi's favorite restaurant and ate with Taehyung.They hang out afterwards and Hobi posted on his social media account.
Yoongi saw his posts and tweeted afterwards...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi decided to text Taehyung...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook and Hobi are still together inside the car after dropping Taehyung home and receives a text from Taehyung...