Chapter 67

Episode: "Letting go"

Taehyung and Jungkook were goofing around at the grocery store.

Jungkook was at the cereals section then suddenly Taehyung hops on his back.

"Baby!!!" He smiles like a happy kid.

"Ahhhh you're so charming baby!You love piggybacks do you?"

"Uhmm yeah!Because I love your muscles.They're so hot,veiny and scary." Taehyung blushes.

"Scary?my muscles scares you my baby?"
"Yeah.I'm scared everytime you carry me to bed before having sex.
You're so strong!"Tae says.

"I know you like it baby,don't try to deny it." Jungkook teases him.

"I do." Taehyung kissed Jungkook's cheek while hugging him like a koala on his back.
Jungkook carries him around the grocery store when suddenly...

"Baby,please put me down my phone is vibrating inside my pocket."Taehyung says

"Okay,check your phone baby.
I'll be at the fruits area just follow me there okay?" Taehyung nods back and gave him a wink.

After replying to Yoongi's message.He went to the fruits area to look for Jungkook.

"Baby,Yoongi wants to talk to me today.He'll be there at the house at 7pm. Is that okay with you?"

"Sure. No worries baby,I trust you. Besides,I'm also there."

"I know.I love you baby!" Taehyung pulls Jungkook closer to him and grabs his neck for a sweet kiss while Jungkook held his waist.

"You're making me hard again baby." Jungkook whispers.

"not tonight baby,Yoongi is coming." Taehyung whines.

"I prefer morning sex baby." Jungkook smirks.