Chapter 17

As soon as their food arrives they started eating dinner while talking with each other...

"So,hows my Honey?" Yoongi asks.

"I'm doing good.I'll be starting the pictorial next week." Taehyung answers back while chewing his steak.
"I can stay up here in Paris up until a week. I'm finishing my upcoming album.I'll just call you every now and then okay?" Yoongi apologized while Tae tries to fake a smile.
He fully understood Yoongi's work because he is a famous producer and a rapper.

He ALWAYS tries to understand him.

He loves him,but...

HE IS NOT HAPPY ANYMORE.

JUNGKOOK,MAKES HIM HAPPY...

"Oh my!I'm so sorry I can't be with you hon

"Oh my!I'm so sorry I can't be with you hon."

During the first year of their relationship,Yoongi has a lot of time for him,they go out on dates frequently,he sleeps over to his place,they cuddle a lot,they hold hands,kiss and had frequent sex...

But as time passes by,he became more famous as a producer and a rapper.
Their time together became shorter and shorter...
He miss their OLD RELATIONSHIP.
The Yoongi who was always there for him PHYSICALLY,who takes care of him,his warm hugs and kisses all over him.He misses EVERYTHING.The Yoongi who runs to him and wipes away his tears if he's sad.
He does not want to open up about it because he does not want any arguements with him&to not sound like a DEMANDING Boyfriend.

But...he has NEEDS too...He does not know how long can he take this kind of set up...HE STARTS TO...

FALL OUT OF LOVE. 💔

He knows Yoongi does not want to take him for granted,but he can't do anything,because his work demands a lot of time

He knows Yoongi does not want to take him for granted,but he can't do anything,because his work demands a lot of time.He is a famous Gucci supermodel and he's busy too.

But he tries his very best to be with him physically.
He does not want to think he was taken for granted,but he is.
Yoongi stopped eating and leans closer to Taehyung as he cupped his face.He knows Taehyung is sad and pretends to be okay and it breaks Yoongi's heart.He can't choose between his career and Taehyung.Taehyung is not asking him to choose bet.his career and him but he lacks time for him.

Taehyung looks down at the table while Yoongi is still cupping his face

Taehyung looks down at the table while Yoongi is still cupping his face.Taehyung starts cry silently as a single tear rolled down his cheek.

Yoongi feels guilty and helpless...
"Shhh...Honey?Honey look at me...Please don't cry.I'm so sorry if I'm not good enough for you."
"Believe me when I say that I love you all these years.I may not be physically around you most of the time,but I'm really trying to be with you,like the way we used to.I'm so sorry.I'll really make up to you.I'm really sorry honey please...stop crying....It pains me."
Yoongi wiped Taehyung's tears and Taehyung looks up to him,looks at him and the eyes and said...

"Yoongi,I'm tired...I feel so empty."

Yoongi's while body turns cold.
He did not expect Taehyung will say those words to him.

He values their relationship a lot.
He LOVES Taehyung.
There was a moment of silence...
Yoongi was shocked.

After a minute he had the courage to ask him...

"ARE YOU BREAKING UP WITH ME HONEY?"
Taehyung did not respond right away...
He looks down and lets out a deep sigh..
"Yoongi,I-I don't know how to say this but..." Taehyung was interrupted by Yoongi and leans over to kiss him.

YOONGI KNOWS,BUT HE IS IN DENIAL.

He changed the topic..

"You know what Hon,let's go."