Chapter 68

Two years later...

"Argh!Jungkook wake up!!!Hurry we'll be late they'll be waiting for us!" Taehyung whines.

"Uhmmm...Baby!It's too early." Jungkook was awaken but still unbothered.

He feels so lazy to move because Taehyung and him had a very steamy night.

"It's still early?Baby it's 10 am and it will start at 11am!" Taehyung says.

"Ahhhh...okay okay,I'm moving now baby. You're lucky that I love you." Jungkook teases.

"Hah!Min Jungkook!Ofcourse you love me more. Don't you?" Taehyung crossed his arms as he mocks him.

"Ofcourse I do.I will always love you,I will never get tired of you and your pretty face and your hot body." Jungkook smirks

Taehyung picks up one of their King Size pillow and throws it to his face while Jungkook laughs so hard.

He stood up from the bed and grabs Taehyung...

"You pretty sassy baby!come here!"

He tickles Taehyung and both of them giggled.

They both lay in bed for a few minutes and after that,Jungkook stood up first scooping Taehyung like a toddler.

"Sassy huh?" Jk says

"Baby!put me down!" Taehyung screams.

"No!I'll punish you while we're taking a shower." Jungkooks says

"Argh!!!do it later not this time,I swear we'll be late!" Taehyung begs.

"Okay later baby,uuu my kinky baby." Jungkook teases and Taehyung giggles.

Jungkook slaps his butt as he carries him bridal style to the shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few minutes, Taehee knocks at Taehyung's room.

"Taehyung?Jungkook?"

She knocks for the 3rd time but neither of them opens the door.She assumed they're taking a bath together.

She went down the stairs and saw Namjoon and her husband Rain waiting for them.

"I think they're still taking a shower.But we must go there before 11am." Taehee says

"Hmmm I think we should go ahead of them then..." Rain suggests and Namjoon agrees too.

"Okay,Martha!!!Tell Taehyung and Jungkook that we'll be leaving first and they must move fast to be there on time."

"Yes Mrs. Kim I will tell Sir Taehyung and Sir Jungkook right away." their loyal servant Martha says as she opens the door for them.

The three are in a hurry because time is very important to them and it's a personal family invitation so,they must be on time.

Namjoon drives his own car while Taehyung's parents  are on their own car with their driver.

It was a surprise welcome home party for Yoongi who went to Norway 2 years ago to heal his broken heart,and to start all over again.He went on hiatus in his career,but he opened up a bar and restaurant in Norway.

As a rapper and producer,his fans are waiting patiently for his comeback in the music industry and finally,the time has come

As a rapper and producer,his fans are waiting patiently for his comeback in the music industry and finally,the time has come. In the span of 2 years,he NEVER dated anyone. He focused his time on himself and doing the things he loves while Kyulkyun was busy being an idol.
He promised to himself that before he enters a new relationshiop,he should be emotionally ready and that she won't be a shadow of Taehyung nor a rebound.
So,He took his time there in Norway and improved his self.

He starts to love himself again...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Namjoon and Hobi are still single and are focused in their careers. They are both happy and contented with their lives. Jungkook and Yoongi's parents were the only ones who had a regular communication with Yoongi during the time he's in Norway.
They are Yoongi's emotional support. While Kyulkyun and Yoongi are still very good friends. Their friendship are still intact and she's not closing her doors all these years, just incase Yoongi is ready to be in a relationship in the near future.

They both took their time and made their relationship just the way it is,"close friends

They both took their time and made their relationship just the way it is,"close friends."